Gulity Pleasures Check-in

Well, it hasn't been too bad of a week for me. I guess putting down all the bad stuff for everybody to see does help:-jumpy! OK, so here goes with all of my guilty pleasures for the week:p, Mon- 1/2c ice cream. Tues-2 sugar cookies and a granola bar. Wed- 1slice pep pizza and 1 sugar cookie. Thurs- 1 peanut butter cookie and 1/4 cup ice cream. Fri- 1 peanut buttter cookie and a small McDonald's fries. Sat- went out to dinner to celebrate B-day but I'm going to put down the fried stuff anyway. 2 fried mozerella sticks, chips and salsa(about a pound?) 1/2 of a coffee with kulua' and brandy in it. AS for my entree' it was quite healthy and tasty:eek: it was a Grilled tuna steak with black beans and rice. Really good!! If you have a Chili's in your area try it:7!

Hi Everyone!!!

I actually had a good eating week and a good working out week. It is nice to have them at the same time. However, I was congratulating myself on clean eating and decided to reward myself on Saturday with some fat-free bananna muffins. You guessed it......I ended up eating way to many. Oh well, today I get to have my much loved peanut butter. Now to decide how I want it---- on a spoon or toast...decisions decisions......Or maybe in a cookie, but that would really lead to a out of control cookie binge. ( I have a definite problem with cookies. It is kind of like potato chips, I can't just eat one.........)
This week I will have to answer to the scale at WW, so I hope it will be the motivation I need for clean eating this week.

Hope everyone has a great week.....
Diane Hayes

hi Aimee, I read this post before, but didnt realize it was you posting it,I was cracking up. Fried mozerella is one of my very favorites (I, however, cant usually stop at two!!) not to mention chips and salsa, ymmmm. the other night I ate a whole pint of ben and Jerrry's low fat cherry garcia ice cream, and boy, was it good! One of the many benefits of exercising is that you CAN treat yourself to these guilty pleasures with worrying too much! judy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.