Greg in the warm-up! Annoying

JULSCARVER

Cathlete
Is it just me or does it annoy you guys at the poor effort he displays in the warm-ups in Xtrains' muscle workouts. The other guy in the warm-up followed along, participated. Greg however looked irritated, making half-ass motions. I was glad they showed him so little in that portion of the DVD.
Thanks for listening!

Unfortunately, his form and participation are lackluster throughout... So I make sure to keep my attention towards Cathe, the ladies, and Al. Absolutely love Al's enthusiasm, and glad to see him in the upcoming spin release! :)

Hello, I agree. Greg's form is just awful and I also try not to look at him. I wish they can re-tape it without Greg - ugh! Everyone else is perfect - Al does a great job.

IIRC Greg had a nasty flu bug all during this filming. I followed him on FB for a bit and recall being very surprised that he pushed through like a trooper despite being very ill. Again, that's IF I am recalling correctly.

regardless of the enthusiasm, it was nice to see the guys & gals warming up together. it bugged me in STS when the guys were on the bikes, especially for UB workouts.

I thought I was the only one who noticed

Yeah, Greg's performance during the warm-up is totally distracting to me. It looks like he was not quite there. That makes sense if he was sick! I have to look elsewhere or he throws off my timing.:)

Is it just me or does it annoy you guys at the poor effort he displays in the warm-ups in Xtrains' muscle workouts. The other guy in the warm-up followed along, participated. Greg however looked irritated, making half-ass motions. I was glad they showed him so little in that portion of the DVD.
Thanks for listening!

Maybe Greg was just tired and he had a prior engagement beforehand and he did these workouts for Cathe as a favor. He had pretty good form in STS Total Body, so he definitely isn't always that lackluster.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.