Green smoothie girl

beccajanern

Cathlete
I've seen quite a bit of discussion on these boards about green smoothies/raw foods, etc. and a friend of mine directed me to this site:

http://www.greensmoothiegirl.com/

I have spent the last hour just reading over all of her articles. She has a ton of information on there about whole food and how to convert your family. I thought I would mention it here in case anyone else is interested.

You can easily loose track of time on this website! LOL!

Thanks for sharing this one! I like it and will probably get into doing more green smoothies because of it!

How did you like it?

I didn't know there was a website for "Green Smoothie Girl". I thought you were calling out to Kathryn, who talks about green smoothies a lot.:)

Thanks for the info. I'm going to try making a green smoothie this weekend.

I just wanted to thank you for posting this webiste! I have been doing green smoothies ever since you got me onto this website!

I even have my family on them, including my 6yo ds and 3yo dd. Not only that, but I am now so hooked I got the 12 step program for her healthy recipes and we have never eaten so healthily with so little effort! The healthy treat recipes have finally allowed me to get the kids good substitutes to the garbage of candy and stuff out there, we can make it together and it is that much more fun. And, because we have not sugar in those threats, the kids don't get the damage of it, and I don't get thrown off my clean eating streaks because of some sugar in a treat.

Yummy green smoothies! I've been drinking green smoothies and green veggie juice for a couple years now. When I originally started I dropped a few pounds and got so many compliments on my skin. Every day for a month or two people told me I looked like I was "glowing". (For someone that was seriously acne prone this is a true compliment!) I just can't say enough good things about green smoothies! Highly recommend!

thanks for posting this. i just ordered the green smoothie book. i'm looking forward to adding one to my daily nutrition plan

That book is great, I enjoy the recipes, although I don't do all the greens the recipes call for. I have found through trial and error that I really don't like the flavor of chard in my smoothies. I stick with spinach, collard greens and kale, sometimes cabbage. Those work great for me and I would recommend those to anyone who begins. Let me know how you like the smoothies, if you get a chance. I have a list of favorites from that book, including the kiwi, the chocolate and the mango one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.