Great Weekend !!

Clarence NY

Cathe,

Thanks for a great weekend!! Truly splendid ! To be able to see the real person behind the video was truly inspirational. I am now dusting off my weight machine in the garage. Special thanks to all who planned everything to a tee! Look foward to the next time! I plan to be lean and mean !:- :-

Hey Clarence!

Pam is right... YOU ROCK!!!

BUT.. your sister says you have a "knickname"!!! }> That "Clarence" is just too formal!!! ;-) Not to worry -- I'll never tell. (That does not mean, however, that any of the other 2,000 VF'ers won't spill the beans)!!!!!!! :-wow

Enjoyed meeting you......

Cleda

I just saw your username and wanted to say that I am from Western NY originally (I now live in MD) and that my parents live in Wyoming. I grew up around York and went to college at RIT. My parents used to take us to Clarence to go to the big flea market when we were young. I will be going home for Thanksgiving soon to visit the family, I can't wait! Just wanted to say hello and that I'm glad you had a great trip. I would really like to go on a trip someday, but maybe sometime I will just go on my own, I live maybe 3 hours away from the studio.

Trish

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.