Great Daytona Turn Out So Far

Hi Kimberly,
Thanks for the reply. That is good to know to make sure I am there by 12 to check in with the Cathe stand.

Yes, it is hot AND humid :) I think this weekend will be as well. I know ALL about the humidity hair ;) mine does the same.

Thanks again and see you tomorrow!
Christy

Hi HappyMom- I think 12-2:30 is the check in at the Cathe stand registration and shopping :) - then as you noted the 3pm 1st first workout. I am wondering if there will be any step classes- I hope so. How's the weather is hot and humid? My hair just love the humidity, haha! See you there- Kimberly

Hi Kimberly - Another Kimberly here. :) It's my first RT and I'm excited but anxious and nervous as well....no idea what to expect, and I'm over 50. I was an instructor for many years when I was younger, but now I work out at home and haven't been to a gym in years! There's no step classes; when asked I was told the logistics are too difficult to ship 100+ steps. I live in Orlando; all packed and ready to hop in the car and head to DB early tomorrow AM! Hope I can do early check in at the hotel. See you tomorrow!!

Last minute cancel :-( family emergency. Hope everyone has a great time can't wait to see pics! I hope to make the next local RT in Glasboro, NJ and meet you cathlete's there! Have fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.