Got HSTA & HCE today

iceejolt

I just previewed these two dvds and I have to say I really like the way Cathe and gang look in HSTA. The lighting was perfect. The yellow camis were very flattering on all the ladies and their hair look so pretty especially Cedie's. Now the set design was a little distracting. I kept on thinking poor Lorraine is going to be trampled by those monsterous plants behind her. This set had too many plants in it which was distracting. No wonder Cathe changed it for the next series.
HCE looks challenging. I already have LM and Imax3 not KM & HCC. The scenes from KM looks ass kicking. I swear these three jumping beans have springs on the bottom of their shoes. My thoughts regarding HCC were that poor Cedie and Jai, couldn't anyone find a hair band for them to keep their hair back ;( . Who works out with their hair down and in their face:eek: . There were times there when Jai totally looked like a young Audrey Hepburn to me. Her body is sooo awesome especially that six or is it eight packs.

Just some of my unsolicted comments :p

Can't wait to try out these w/os once my hip bursitis gets better.

Cecilia

I actually liked all the plants and the set on HST. I thought the HC series needed more plants. I guess I like the greenery and feeling of clean air on the set!

My favorite workout from HCE is the one where you do Imax 3 intervals then 5 of the blasts from KM then Imax 3 intervals then the rest of the blasts from KM then the KM leg drills. It is a KILLER workout!
Angela:7

I actually like all of the workouts on HCE! HCE 1 is a killer circuit workout, HCE # 2 - I love the Low Max/Imax 3 combo's. I'd like this to be longer, actually and cut out the leg conditioning drills but oh well... HCE # 3 - if you can breath after this one, then you're a better woman than I! You're right Cecilia - they ARE jumping beans. They sweat, but never once do they make anything look tougher than a stroll in the park where I'm ready to melt onto the floor, especially after the explosive lunges! There's a part where we do endless explosive plie squats and she says what's coming up, then leans forward a little toward you and says, "Now, what was that?" She KNOWS we're swearing up a storm at her... That makes me chuckle every time.

I'm doing the KM blasts tomorrow - I have the KPC warm up and drills, KM blasts and CK drills on my schedule!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.