Good Morning!

BeeLvr

Cathlete
At work and just wanted to say hello to everyone! Got up at 3:30 a.m. and did a Muscle Max premix (Upper Body Only) and increased the weight on a couple of the exercises. Over the weekend, I went kayaking, so some of the shoulder exercises were KILLING me, but I muscled thru them.

Was going to do my run/walk last night, but was too pooped from work - got home at 7:30 p.m.

I think I'll do the run/walk tonight with my husband. It's going to be pretty hot today. Hope it cools off a bit for us.

Wow, 3:30 a.m.! You have dedication and drive because you wouldn't see me get out of bed at that time. It is supposed to be hot here, too, so I guess I will just run on the old treadmill. Take care and happy sweating tonight:)

Heather, what time do you go to sleep?

gisela

"She's living in sin with a cowboy, and hell--he can hardly even walk!" --J.R. Ewing, "Dallas"

Hi, Gisela!

I usually go to bed around 8:00 p.m. I work 7:00 am to 7:00 pm. Not every day, though. More like 3 days on, 3 days off, 4 days on, 4 days off. At the end of July, I'll be working 7:00 pm to 7:00 am. I've never worked nights and I'm interested to see what my body does when it becomes "shocked"! I used to work Tues-Fri, 6:30 am - 5:00 pm. I would still go to bed between 7:30 and 8:00 just to get close to 8 hours of sleep. I'm a real drag at a party sometimes if I stay up past my normal bedtime!

Heather :-(

Dang, girl!! I didn't know the world existed at 3:30 am. my hat's off to you. I just finished MM as well, but it's more like 730 pm here.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.