Good Deal - for FIRM Videos?

jackie7

Cathlete
QVC has these Firm Videos for $18..is this a good deal?
* 71-minute Total Body Shaping
* 49-minute Maximum Body Sculpting
* 52-minute Super Sculpting
* 37-minute Sculpted Buns

Hello!!
The only FIRM I have out of those four is the Total Body Shaping Mix one, which is pretty good. I pull it out every now and then for something different and when I want to work a little bit of everything along with some cardio. But I'm not sure if you'd want to pay 18 bucks for it. I don't know if you have an FYE near you, but I got mine there for $10.00. Hope that helps some. :)

This is actually a very good deal, considering each one of those DVD's is listed at either 14.95 or 19.95 EACH at Collage... four DVD's for this price is GOOD!!!! : )
And I've heard good reviews about the Total Body Shaping one ....
Hope that helps!!!!

I love all these particular dvds, especially Total Body Shaping Mix. In fact, although I already have all four on vhs, I couldn't pass up the dvd deal. Mine arrived last week and I'm quite pleased.

I got mine last week. The only one I didn't have in VHS was the Buns and Thighs workout, which is over 30 min of floorwork. I'm so happy! The only bummer about these DVD's is they aren't chaptered. Cathe does spoil us!

Leslie!

Which one has 30 minutes of floorwork? Is it the Scuplted Buns? I, too, wish these were chaptered. Thanks in advance!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Leslie!

Hi Debbie!

Yes - it's the sculpted buns one that has the floorwork, although it should really be called "Sculped ABS, Hips and Thighs" as (I believe!) about half of the 30 minute workout is focused on the abs and the other half is floorwork for the legs and buns.

I'm not able to take advantage of this offer unfortunately, as I live in the UK and QVC don't ship to me here :-(

Kaz x

Kaz!

Thanks for clarifying that for me. Can they be shipped to me and then, I can ship them to you???
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

RE: Kaz!

Debbie - are you kidding? - that would be great!! I genuinely didn't expect that! Thank you so much for the offer!
I have this problem buying workouts all the time - Firm Direct have also recently had a sale on their DVD's but again, they don't ship to the UK. DVD Pacific are a great site that DO ship to me here, but they only have (at the moment anyway) a limited selection of Firm's available.
How would I pay for them? Will QVC take my card details and ship to a US address? Or I could pay you via Paypal? My email address is [email protected] if you would prefer to send me a PM?

Kaz x

RE: Kaz!

I sent you an E-mail. Hope we can work it out!

Yoo-Hooo! Me again!

I got a hold of QVC and they still have the VHS or DVD's in stock. They said that you can call them and charge it to YOUR account and have it shipped to MY address. Let me know!

Wow! I didn't realize Total Body Shaping Mix was on dvd. That is my favorite Firm. And, pretty much my only one, other than Tough Tape (1). I do think the price at Collage could be alittle lower, but often times Target has the Firms at a lower price. I love TBSM. This is an awesome workout. A couple cardio segments are a little wimpy, but I add a little Cathe flair to it and that makes it tougher. I wish I like the old Firm music, but it really is unmotivating and well, sucks! But the workout overshadows that for me.

jackie7
Thank you very much for the tip. I could not pass up the great
deal I had to order. Thanks again Tonya

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.