Gold's Gym Cardio Workout for Wii!!!

jloewe

Cathlete
What a blast this is!!!! I had soooo much fun with this, I had no idea I was drenched when finished!!

It's primarily a boxing workout, with unlockable options...ie, jump rope 3 minute workout...as you progress with it..Highly recommend this!!

Thanks for the tip! I'd looked at this one online, but wasn't sure if it would be a good workout or not. We have the Wii on the list for our family Christmas gift and I was trying to find ways to make it useful. What accessories do you need for the Gold's Gym workout? Or does it come with whatever you need?

In general, can you tell me what you think are the essentials for a good Wii family package? Or what are the mostly useless accessories? The kids are 2 thru 7, so we're just looking for good basic fun and fitness stuff...

Thanks!!!

All you need is an additional controller for this game. The controllers basically take the place of boxing gloves. The game does use the Wii balance board for a small percentage of it, but it's by no means a necessity, I don't have the balance board and got a great sweat in. It is a fun change of pace from a KB DVD.

Hey Jerry,

I have this and have never tried it LOL !!!!
I will try it out this week end, and report back how I did :p

I have used my Wii fit and it was fun, did you know I was a yoga master ;)?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee or should I say.. Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D:D:D

Bri :)

Thanks so much for the quick reply!!! I posted on the other Wii thread that I don't even know what the parts are called - the controller is the basic thing that comes with it, right? :eek: I think we'll probably have to have a bunch for the whole family, anyway, so I should be okay.

I'll add the Gold's Gym program to my personal list and see if I we can squeeze it into the mix. We're trying to find a good price for the basic stuff we need, but may end up buying a la carte so we don't end up with things we won't use. In my personal opinion, fitness related items are exempt from further scrutiny, through :D You can't put a price on good health, right? :p

this is far more played by me then the other fitness games i have. i love this one add-ons lighter workouts or just for fun and games.

kassia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.