GO PATRIOTS

musclemaiden

Cathlete
Are there any other New England Patriots fans out there? I'm not a huge football fan but I would love to see New England go the Super Bowl!!

RE: GO STEELERS!

I hope the Steelers send the Pats home!!! Sorry but I'm a Raider fan and yes, I'm STILL reeling (as is the rest of the bay area) from that pathetic call made in favor of the pat's quarterback. Incomplete my butt!!!! Bad rule, bad call, bad game

Wow, sour grapes, huh? :)

Oh well... it was way fun to watch though. I love love love football and most every other sport. But... GO STEELERS!

I mean this in all fun...

marnie

RE: GO STEELERS!

Steelers all the way!!
I gotta admire the Pats though. The QB Brady has done a great job. There's a team here in Baltimore that wishes they had a QB as good as Tom Brady or Drew Bledsoe.
But.....I am hoping the Steel Curtain comes down on the Pats this week. Been a fan since I was nine.......
Trevor :)

THE PATRIOTS DID IT!!!! THEY ARE GOING TO NEW ORLEANS!! WAY TO GO!! I CAN'T WAIT! FINALLY, THIS YEAR I WILL BE WATCHING THE SUPERBOWL FOR THE GAME ITSELF, NOT THE COMMERCIALS!!

GO PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah patriots - I live in Boston and today was the victory parade in Boston - throngs of people on our Government Center - Kind of like Time Square on New Years Eve! I had to work but I could hear the people cheering from my window at work! It's great to see people happy again!

Now if only the Boston Red Sox could break the "curse of the Bambino".

Bye.

Ah, wish I had been in Boston today. I just saw a few clips on the evening news of the parade. We Boston sports fans really needed this one!!! Yes, I agree with you bebop - now we need to focus on the Red Sox. I love Fenway - manual scoreboard and all. Sigh. I hear that ticket prices are going up again, though.

Donna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.