Go Fit - Canadians beware!

morningstar

Cathlete
Just a heads up to non-US customers who order from gofit.net. I placed a order for 3 kettlebells through their website and they didn't charge me anything for shipping. A few days later, I hadn't received a shipping notice and I emailed them to find out the shipping status; they informed me that there would be a $167 shipping charge before they would ship the order. I cancelled the order, obviously, as the free shipping is the only reason I went with them in the first place. Note: I had to email them, they did not contact me. Would they just have kept my money if I hadn't contacted them?

Go Fit cancelled my order, stating that they were working on the problem. I consider this "bait and switch" and misrepresentation. Given this company's reputation, I am shocked and disappointed. If they accept international orders, their website should be able to calculate and charge the correct amount, like every other company who accepts international orders.

I placed my order with the Ontario-based "The Treadmill Factory" (http://www.treadmillfactory.ca). Lots of choices (including pink kettlebells- I got 'em just because I could!) reasonable shipping charges and lots of other equipment that I am already coveting. Cheaper than Fitness Depot, too.

Hi Morningstar,

Thanks for the heads up, that is shocking. Glad to hear you got your money back. I'm going to check out the treadmill factory thanks for the link :).

Bri :)

Holy smokes!

Holy smokes, were they gold kettle bells?
I have been to the Treadmill factory a few times as there are many item there that I drool over.

What size kettle bells did your go with?
I just ordered Lauren Brooks DVD the one you got (I read in your post about
were they cardio or weight workouts).
I am also new to kettlebells so I was wondering what weight bells I need to purchase.

Thaks so much for the heads up :)

Even better- two days ago I found kettleballs for sale at my local Walmart (Montreal area). No shipping and handling! :D

Holy smokes, were they gold kettle bells?
I have been to the Treadmill factory a few times as there are many item there that I drool over.

What size kettle bells did your go with?
I just ordered Lauren Brooks DVD the one you got (I read in your post about
were they cardio or weight workouts).
I am also new to kettlebells so I was wondering what weight bells I need to purchase.

Thaks so much for the heads up :)

I went with 15 and 25lbs- and they're both cute as hell.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.