Give me 30 minutes and I’ll give you the Perfect30!

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

No matter what fitness level a person is currently at, it’s always important to follow a balanced exercise regimen. What exactly does this mean?

A balanced exercise program is one that includes the five essential components of fitness: endurance, strength, power, balance, and flexibility. Why do we need all of these components? Including all of them will help you stay fit, fast, strong, and flexible which will result in numerous health benefits. These benefits improve your overall quality of life, not just in fitness, but in the many different things you have to do in your everyday life.

So how do we build our workouts to incorporate all these components? Making sure you have all of these essential pieces can be a guessing game. That’s why I’ve designed my Perfect30 workout series.
A balanced exercise program is one that includes the five essential components of fitness: endurance, strength, power, balance, and flexibility. Why do we need all of these components? Including all of them will help you stay fit, fast, strong, and flexible which will result in numerous health benefits. These benefits improve your overall quality of life, not just in fitness, but in the many different things you have to do in your everyday life. Click on the following link to continue reading. | Click Here |

*Pre-Order Perfect30 Today and Save Up to 50%: https://bit.ly/2RlEJRY

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.