Giant Sets or Pha 3?

Hello everyone,
I’ve been purchasing a LOT of Cathe’s downloads lately and I thought I’d but just one more, for now. What do you prefer between the two....
Pha 3 (step boss)
OR
Strong and Sweaty Total Body Giant Sets?
Thank you in advance!!

Honestly, with either one - you will love them. Both are great workouts and fun. So if I just had to pick one, I would pick PHA 3, it has more cardio than the other PHAs, and Total Body Giant Set is more strength training but it can still get your heart rate going up!! Again, whichever one you buy, you will NOT be disappointed. Buy both? :)

Thank you Margarita! I will go with Pha 3! The preview looks like fun and I really enjoy my Lite Pha. I will probably eventually buy both but I'm trying to spread out the spending :)
Your cat is very cute by the way!
Take care,
Kristi

Thank you Margarita! I will go with Pha 3! The preview looks like fun and I really enjoy my Lite Pha. I will probably eventually buy both but I'm trying to spread out the spending :)
Take care,
Kristi

If you love PHA 2, you will love #3. Great cardio effect with some unique moves.

Take care,
Kristi
Hi Kristi, that is my girl kitty, her name is Nani; she is a total lap cat - I love her. Thank you!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.