Getting out of the rut - Tuesday

ImFiddY

Cathlete
I was bad yesterday, did not exercise at all. I went out and ran errands last night and got back at 8:30 p.m. and then just was too tired to make myself do anything.

This morning I had a tennis match early. It's cold and damp outside today...I had NO energy and I played poorly. My partner also was not playing at her best. We lost the 1st set in a tie breaker. We started eating a powerbar and I had some really gross powerbites that were like gummy bears, yuk ! We won the 2nd set 7-5 and got the 3rd set 6-3. I'm worn out. I just have no energy today. But we only have one more match in the season and we have not lost yet so worse case we will be in 2nd place.

I hope to make myself workout tonight, even though I played 2 1/2 hrs of tennis. I have a bunch of singles tennis matches scheduled and if I can't get any energy going I'm going get a butt kicking !

I hope everyone has a good Tuesday,
Carolyn

Mornin'

I was just getting ready to start this thread and there you are, fiddy! :D

Woke up early ready-to-go but since my insurance company & pharmacy messed up my Rx am struggling to stay upright. I am so incredibly dizzy today and frustrated. Should be straightend out later today. Hope to get my Hiit 40/20 in. Trying to raise my potassium with V8 and bananas so my eating has been great! lol

Happy Tuesday.....

ImFiddY- Maybe the gloomy weather just has you down. At least you won!

It's cardio day for me. I don't really like to do cardio. I wish I could do weights every day.

So the scale showed another pound lost this morning. Weird... 2.5 lbs. in one week after being stuck for many weeks. I hope that I'm not just losing all my hard earned muscle because I have temporarily switched to barre-type workouts. Oh well, just can't be happy....

I hope you all have a lovely day! I'll check back when I get those intervals done.

Okay, I am already tired of the brace on my hand and its not even been 24 hours!:confused::confused::confused:

Oh, and from now on I am going to bed at 7pm. Seems that it's around 8-9pm that I make my mistakes with food. So if I am not awake I can't eat right?:p:p:p

This morning Insanity Pure Cardio! That is one tough workout and I am suppose to do it again on Saturday! Shaun T ends the cardio portion by saying "That sh-- it bananas" and he is right!

I'm just about to start 40/20. My diet has been good so far, but I feel an emotional binge coming on. Hopefully by posting this, I'll head it off.

Linda,LOL at going to be early to avoid overeating. I'd have to go to bed about 5!

Carolyn, I've been gloomy and uninspired the past couple days too. I wish spring would get here. Or even a hint of spring.

Sammy, wonderful about the additional weight loss. Don't question it! You've just passed through a plateau.

Wendy, I hope you got your meds straightened out!

OK, DH is done using my workout space. Time to get sweaty.

Good afternoon everyone! It's been a busy but productive day for me at work.

Sammy123, I agree with you, I hate cardio too, and would do weights every day myself. I am getting better with the cardio but it has taken a long time. When I am away from the step routines for awhile it is really hard to get through them.

My eating has been good today so far, not sure what I am making myself for dinner tonight. I plan to get my STS work out in a couple of hours from now. I think it is disc 16.

I'll check back later!
Sallie

Hi Rut Gals,

Step Blast with a bit of step from cardio and weight thrown in this am. And the shoulders from 4DS thgis afternoon.

Yesterday was chest and back.

I did cave to a chocolate left over from V Day last night, but OK other than that. After being away it's kind of nice to get back to normal choices. Turkey burgers tonight.

Sallie, knock that disc 16 outta the park.

Robin, I'm sending binge anti-temptation vibes your way. How'd you like 40/20? :cool: And I just read your concert news from last week. Very cool.

Linda, Pure Cardio?....I have to crack that one out. Sounds bananas!

Sammy- 2.5 pounds, awesome. It's your hard work paying off!

Wendy- no working out while on dizzy meds. I hope you get all straightened out and on to 40/20.

Carolyn, The tennis sounds like a double workout to me. Nice job on the win.

See you all tomorrow. I really think we are doing OK getting and staying out of the rut!!

I'm right there with you Imfiddy about cardio, it is so not my favorite thing to do!!!

Today I did Slow & Heavy Legs and Shoulders along with Cathe's Basic Step. Back to the treadmill tomorrow and then later on this week I'm going to try another step workout.

Have a good night
...Cheryl

Got a workout in today! I did NOT want to have to come back here and tell you gals that I didn't work out for three days in a row!:p Did the upper body premix from Muscle Max with hubby this afternoon. Another crazy day of running around...we have a big family event coming up in the next month, and things are just nuts around here! My eating was pretty good though. Not stellar, but at least there was no time for snacking!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.