Getting out of the rut -Monday

wgilchrist

Cathlete
Clean slate Monday! Thank God!:eek:

This is active recovery/rest week for me. My plan is to do cardio and core to prepare for the Road Trip which is Friday!! Woot Woot!
This morning was the cardio only premix from Circuit Blast then skipped the warm up and went right into the first combo of Athletic Step. That was fun and sweaty.
Still ate way to much this weekend but feeling better about food.
Hope everyone is alive and well and would love to hear how you all are doing.

Linda- How's the BL challenge going? How do you determine the winner?

Jodi- Great Pics! :D

Off to start packing......

Hi Wendy. I'm all caught up with the rotation after working out yesterday. Today was STS Chest and Back. I fell back into the food rut over the weekend, but I'm back on track today. I even fought off a very strong donut craving! Exciting about how close the RT is! I'm still hoping for a date for NJ this summer.

Where have all the rutters gone?

Hi Ladies! I'm back! Our big event is over, and now hopefully I can get back into a good working out routine! Today I did the cardio premix from C&W, which is my favorite for getting back to working out. Not too hard, fun, but not too easy either. My legs were tired by the end. It's only been a few weeks since I last worked out; I guess I lose endurance very quickly! (Of course I hadn't been that consistent about working out up to that point either.)

At any rate, I hope to be back here regularly now!

Wendy, have fun at the RT! So jealous! Like Robin, I am also hoping for an NJ date this summer. Also, Cathe is supposed to come our way too, but I haven't heard anything about that since last summer.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.