Getting Out Of The Rut - Friday

ImFiddY

Cathlete
Happy Friday Rut'rs !

The sun is out and it's going to be a great weekend weather wise ! I've lost 4# and I'm in a great mood. Not crunchy menopausal today ! Yay !

I plan on going back to my STS and CC today. I'm excited that the weight is coming off and it inspires me to work harder.

Have a great Friday all.

All done with STS disc 24 Back and Biceps. Ready for a week of rest, fun and sun.

Imfiddy, wonderful about the weight loss and the inspiration. I'm hoping to come back from vacation a couple pounds down. There won't be any snacking in the kayaks!

Hey to the rest of the rutter gals. I'll see you on the 16th!

Are we sharing germs over the computer? All I know is that you guys have been sick and now I'm sick so..................(connecting the dots)......
I'm going to try to do whatever I feel like I can later, but it won't be too much.

ImFiddY- 4 pounds! That's what we want to hear! I'm a teensy bit jealous but you're encouraging me to persevere.

Robin- Have a wonderful, wonderful vacation! Rest, fun and sun sound pretty great. (I'm leaving on the 15th for 2 weeks so I will see you back here on the 30th.)

I'll check back in with everybody else a bit later.

Good Morning!

What a bright sunshiny day here on the thread! Fiddy - awesome results! I love it when the scale behaves! Robin - get some sun for me too! Have a great time :) Sammy - sorry to hear you caught the bug! Something vicious is going around the schools in my area...I am hoping to steer clear of it!

I am doing well today except for that I am having a lot of pain this week in my feet, shins and hips. I think it's because I have dramatically increased the amount of walking I am doing since I started wearing my GWF. I don't think it would be as much of a problem except that several days this week I was in heels most of the day. I have also been trying to keep up with Cathe on the high impact stuff and I think my body is protesting!

So for you GWF users on this thread...do you find that you still have the ups and downs in your weight despite hitting your targets for intake/burn? I was a little surprised to see a +1.4 on the scale for the last two days despite averaging a 1000 calorie deficit for the last week. I am not panicking though because I figure I could be holding on to water due to the increase in activity and I've had a couple of nights of only 3 - 5 hours of sleep and I am also having my monthly. Just curious if this is normal, I was hoping the GWF would magically make all the fluctuations stop. lol! I know that is silly even as I type it :)

Have a great afternoon, get in those workouts!!

Happy Friday!

Robin- There is nothing like the feeling of leaving for vacation! I know you will have a fantastic time! I wish you peace, relaxation and a margarita in a salt rimmed schooner.:p

Fiddy- 4lbs gone, bye,bye! Enjoy that awesome feeling! You deserve it!

Sammy- Sorry to keep spreading germs..I blame the kids.

Lisa- I get incredible calve doms after Hiit. So much so it wakes me from my sleep!:eek: I don't think I'm stretching enough... Wish I had a GWF to offer some advice on that. I really want one. I'm sure my house would be much cleaner! lol

Had a killer leg day of STS Meso1 Week2. I swear there was fire cause I was burning! Those low pulse lunges are E-V-I-L! Lots to do today will try to fit in some cardio if these noodles for legs allow.
Eating has been great. Yay!

So for you GWF users on this thread...do you find that you still have the ups and downs in your weight despite hitting your targets for intake/burn? I was a little surprised to see a +1.4 on the scale for the last two days despite averaging a 1000 calorie deficit for the last week. I am not panicking though because I figure I could be holding on to water due to the increase in activity and I've had a couple of nights of only 3 - 5 hours of sleep and I am also having my monthly. Just curious if this is normal, I was hoping the GWF would magically make all the fluctuations stop. lol! I know that is silly even as I type it :)

I have the GWF. I don't wear it as often as I used to. I have found that when doing weight training it does not calculate my calorie burn correctly. I think it is way low in that area. I noticed that it takes a couple of days for the scale to show any movement after I know that my calorie burn is higher than my calorie intake. And some days the scale will go higher when I know that I've done well the past day. It's frustrating.

Hang in there and keep making the numbers work. The scale will catch up with your progress soon.

Hi Rutters,

Life has gotten in the way yesterday and today so I don't have time to work out BUT I am back on for tomorrow.

4 Lbs that is fantastic!! I wish I could be so lucky!

Have a great day,
Cheryl

I actually managed an hour walk. O.K., so it took me an hour and a half to do it, but I am finished. That's right... it took 1 1/2 hours to walk 1 hour. Had a few breaks.

Wendy- low pulse lunges... ewwww, Love 'em, hate 'em. "Noodles for legs"???? That cracked me up. Good job on the eating!

Hi Ladies. Again no workout for me today. Things are still crazy here. We have a big family event in a couple of weeks which I am planning, and there is just so much to do! Hopefully I'll get a chance to workout more this weekend!

I did manage to get a brisk walk in, so at least I probably burned a few calories.

Have a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.