Gettin' back into the swing of things....Thanks Cathe

dani21496

Cathlete
Okay...I have not really been seriously working out like I used to since the miscarriage. I just couldn't get myself going again.

So...the night before last what happens? I had a dream about Cathe! :) I think it's a sign. So tonight I'm getting back to business!!! Thank you Cathe! I really think I dreamt about you for a reason!

(((HUGS)))

Now...which workout do I do tonight? I'm thinking something Circut like...with cardio and weights.

Hope all is well with everyone!!!!

Dani

RE: Gettin' back into the swing of things....Thanks Cat...

>Yay Dani. How about Cardio and Weights?:p
>

:) I was thinking that one too. Any of the new ones like that one? I have them but haven't tried them all yet. I know, I'm so bad!

Dani, I'm totally useless when it comes to recommending workouts (I started the Hate check -in:p), but I wanted to say WELCOME BACK!!!! It's so nice to see you here again!

>Dani, I'm totally useless when it comes to recommending
>workouts (I started the Hate check -in:p), but I wanted to say
>WELCOME BACK!!!! It's so nice to see you here again!

Awww! Thank you!!!!! :) :) :)

Welcome back Dani!!! Just jump right in... how about Bootcamp? LOL! Okay, maybe not... ;)

I like Shelley's suggestion. C&W is one of my favorites - it's so much fun! :D

ETA - if you want to try one of the newer workouts, how about LIC? It's an awesome circuit workout! And easy on the joints too. :)

Welcome back! I was just a mere lurker at the time of your miscarriage, but have actually thinking of you frquently since then and wondering how you have been doing. I'll throw my support behind Low Impact Circuit:). It is my favorite and it has really fun music IMHO. I always find the music in a workout to be really motivating.

Let us know which one you chose!

Thanks everyone!!!

I did LIC and I'm inlove!!! I think I may have just done a premix a while back, but never the whole thing. Such an awesome workout! I love it!

Hey, Dani...Welcome back!

I know that we haven't "talked" much in the past, but I have been thinking about you a lot the past few weeks and wondering how you've been doing!

Congrats on LIC!!! I have to say, though, that BM2 premixes are my favorite! Yes, LIC will kick you, too!!!

>Hey, Dani...Welcome back!
>
>I know that we haven't "talked" much in the past, but I have
>been thinking about you a lot the past few weeks and wondering
>how you've been doing!
>
>Congrats on LIC!!! I have to say, though, that BM2 premixes
>are my favorite! Yes, LIC will kick you, too!!!

AWWW~ Thank you!!! :) That's really sweet! BM2 premixes are next on my list then! Thanks again! Can't wait!

Hey Dani! I know right where you are. I've suffered thru 4 miscarriages now in the past 3 years. My last one being in Jan. I'm finally now getting in the swing of things myself. But it's hard. Over the past 3 years I've managed to gain weight and lose my motivation to workout, or to even take care of myself like I used to. But I'm trying to kick myself in the butt here and make myself start to care about my body again.
Good luck! If you need any support you know where to turn!

Kathy

RE: Gettin' back into the swing of things....Thanks Cat...

Hi Dani! Nice to see you back! I LOVE LIC! Isn't it a fun routine? Look forward to seeing you here.

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid8692709
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi Dani-

Like many others here, I was mostly a lurker during the time of your miscarriage. Just wanted to say that I really appreciated how you shared your story. I have been wondering how you have been doing since that time and have been concerned not seeing you on the boards as much. I am so happy to see you come back strong! :) You are an inspiration! :) Wishing you all the best for what lies ahead for you...and again, thanks for sharing your story with us...you touched more lives than you realize.

Jen

Oh my gosh! Thank you all sooo much! I didn't know that my story touched some of you. I just needed to get it out there... and it helped to talk about it.

Thanks again so much! You guys are the best!

I'm off to do another workout! :)

Welcome Back Dani!!! Glad you liked LIC. BodyMax 2 has some great premixes and drill max is real goodie:)
Thanks for checkin' in!!

Diana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.