get out of your RUT on friday

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Morning all. Our numbers seem to be shrinking. Hopefully those of us remaining will see some shrinking on the scale.

Lisa, have fun on your retreat. Good job with the food issue. Now get to work with those weights!

Cheryl, good luck with your rotation. I'm on month 3 of Cathe's SC/STS rotation. I haven't missed a workout yet, although I've juggled some to get them into a week. At this point, it's become a compulsion to finish it.

Wendy, you sound so excited about the RT. Do you know how many will be there? I've stopped the food wagon so you can get out from under it. Climb on up and have an apple.

I think today's workout is MMA:Fusion. The eating has been pretty good. A week without unlimited snacks helped curb my appetite for them. Hopefully I can continue to avoid chocolate, my downfall.

Good Morning All!

I woke up with a migraine so I didn't work out this morning. Hopefully I will feel better and have time to work out later before I take off for my retreat.

So, I have NO idea what is going on with my scale, but I am taking it for sure. I stepped on this morning and I was down another pound to 151.4! That is 4 pounds in 3 weeks. I have NEVER lost weight this fast!! I am hoping that it's not a fluke but it's because I have finally figured out the eating and exercise which if I am being honest about it I have never really done before. I tend to do well with exercise but not eating. So I am happy to be seeing results.

You all are inspiring me with your STS dedication. I am going to wait until June when I can hopefully focus on it more and then get serious. I got through Meso 1 but then I fell apart :)

Wendy - have fun on the RT. I wish I could go but I'll have to wait for the next one ;-) I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Have a great Friday everyone!

Hi Gang,

This morning I did Tracey's Core Strength and Conditioning, 2 miles on the treadmill and then I played around with Kettlenetics, it was fun although I was slower than they were. I'm thinking about Kettlebells so I thought I would give it a try, I'm surprised because I didn't think swinging a 4lb Kettlebell would be such a workout.

Lisa - Congratulations on your weight loss. I lost 1.2 lbs in a week, it must be the medication along with exercise and clean eating. Whatever it is I'm not going to argue with it.

Wendy - Have fun on the RT!

Have a great weekend!!
Cheryl

Happy Friday!

So happy to be finished with Meso 1.:D Legs are done, on many levels.:p I've been walking 5 miles with my neighbor and pushing a stroller after my workouts about 3x's a week. Yesterday I didn't have my DS so I was able to walk freely and swing my arms...what a difference! I wasn't even out of breath. Otherwise, I can hardly hold a conversation. :eek:
No walk today..Must.Clean.House!

Robin-Bravo on 3months of your rotation and not missing a workout!!!! I bow to your greatness. Thank you truly for stopping the food wagon I can feel the lift and I'm getting OUT!

Lisa- Sorry about the migraine.:( I've had so many and know your pain. Rest is the only cure, and heavy narcoctics.:p
Yay for your weight loss!!!! That is so inspiring!!

Cheryl- OOoooOO Kettlebells, I want that!!! So many toys, so little money.

Thank you all for sending me off to the RT with your inspiration. I am happy to have each of you. :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.