General Question on Workout Sheets

Spikeb62

Greetings fellow Cathletes!

I've finished two rotations of 90-day STS, two months of X-Train, all the RWH rotations, and now want to start Cathe's June, 2015 rotation (yes, a week late) since I just signed on for Cathe's OnDemand workouts.

I've gotten spoiled with the workout sheets in the workout manager for the above programs + the Xtrain workout spreadsheets another member was so wonderful to do. But is there an easy way to do workout sheets for the weight training programs in the June rotation?

I can see the Gym Style workouts would allow me to look at the chapters with the specific exercises and manually make up a workout sheet using the manager but the Slow and Heavy workouts don't break down the exercises.

If possible, I prefer getting the weights I'm going to use for a specific workout off the rack and organized and get my barbells loaded before I start the session so if I can make workout sheets ahead of time, it helps me do that as well as keep track of my weight lifted (and for some things, do a ORM).

Thanks very much for the help!!!

Marje,

We are lucky enough to have a dedicated Cathlete who put every single workout into sheets broken down just as you desire. Go to this link.

http://www.themeasuredmom.com/cathe-compendium/

So many of us have thanked her and thanked her. I use mine every day. If you don't want to print the whole thing off, just copy the workouts you want and put them on a word doc. There you can arrange and edit as you like. Hope that helps.

Thank you so very much, Sara. This is exactly what I need and Anna is a rockstar in my book!

I am very, very appreciative to her of all this work....what a time-consuming task it had to be. I know I will also use this daily.

Thanks again, Sara, and Anna!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.