General question about rotations

NadiasStudio

Hi Everyone,

I have been browsing at the different rotations offered and I noticed that there is not a lot of cardio; mostly weight lifting. Being a step junkie, I wonder if doing more weights/less cardio will burn just as many calories? Will it be better than doing just cardio daily? Right now my workouts consist of 5 days of cardio with 1-2 of those days doing cardio/weights ("body max" one day and "cardio and weights' another day). Please advise.
thanks
Nadia:)

HI Nadia
This ? gets asked alot and from what Ihave gathered weight training is a definite key to burning FAT! So I like you LOve cardio too but I have recently becomning very into the weights after a brief Hiatis due to an illness in the family and just not enough time to do it all Cardio is definitely for me a better stress reliever so I always get that in especially in troubled times. But now I have once agian more time and am really hitting the weights I Love it takes lots of concentration! But I think the results come quick if you folow all of Cathes form pointers I did keep up my strength quite well with full body push ups during my hiatis which makes me happy Anyways I hope this helps I owuld definitely do weights and it seems the older one gets the more the weights are needed This is how Oprah recently trimmed down lots of weights and she looks pretty good now!
Ok enoguh
Lisa

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.