Funny Clip for Healthy Eaters

My children showed this to me: They are afraid I'm heading down this road, with my green smoothies and dark chocolate. ;):p
Studio C - Naturally - YouTube

Hey Elsie, I bet my smoothies are greener and my chocolate is darker than yours! ;)

My husband loves Studio C, so do my nephews (they would love to go to a live taping...they're hardcore). I kinda "tolerate" it, but this clip was one of the better ones. Thanks for sharing!

That was so funny, sometimes it seems as though that is what is going on when people are talking about what they juice and how they eat!

Hey Elsie, I bet my smoothies are greener and my chocolate is darker than yours! ;)

My husband loves Studio C, so do my nephews (they would love to go to a live taping...they're hardcore). I kinda "tolerate" it, but this clip was one of the better ones. Thanks for sharing!

Well, at least I don't have a fish strapped to my arm.:p;)

It must be a male thing, then.:rolleyes: My my 13-year-old laughs his head off (not literally, though). 'Captain Literally' is my favorite:
Studio C - Captain Literally, part 1 - YouTube
Studio C - Captian Literally, part 2 - YouTube
Studio C - Captain Literally, Part 3 - YouTube
Studio C - Captain Literally, Part 4 - YouTube
My oldest loves these, because he has a pet-peeve of people using the term "literally" incorrectly.

OMG, I love Captain Literally! LMAO! :eek: :p Apparently I have the mind of a 13 year old boy. :eek: I love me some stupid humor. :eek:
Balance Restored!

Hee!

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.