Fun Hi-Lo

Susan53

I just got back into working out after being off for about 3 weeks, so I wanted to get back in with a fun tape. I received IMAX and the wedding video but haven't tried them yet as I thought they'd be too much for me to start into after the time off so I did CIA's 5004 with Christi Taylor.

Christi's part of this tape is so much fun. :7:7 The time just flew by and I had a great time doing it. Wasn't too into the funk cool down (I think I'm dancing impaired). There is a slide section and step section with other people that I have never tried.

I also have 7002, which I haven't tried yet, but look forward to doing after loving 5004 so much. There are very positive reviews on the VF site and a breakdown as to what is there.

I may just do the wedding tape tomorrow even if I feel I have to do it with the step just drawn on the floor in front of me!
Such a waste to have those wonderful tapes just sitting there!

I'm still into Cathe but I really like Christi too and thought
others might enjoy these tapes too.

Happy to be working out again! :)

Hi, Susan--thanks for the tip. I've been looking for new stuff that isn't step, and I have been very tempted to buy Hi-Lo Heaven and Happy Hour Hi-Lo (Christi Taylor). I know they will be great when I finally get the funds together!
Enjoy!
Wendy

Hi, Wendy I'm sure you will love to do Hi-Lo Heaven and Happy Hour Hi-Lo. They make you feel so...happy...:) when you do them. I looked up where you can find 7002 and 5004 in the States, and I couldn't see them at Collage, Christi's site or CIA's site. Maybe I didn't look deep enough. I got them through CK sales in Canada. From the #s you can tell that they are oldies and they said at CK that Christi had them rereleased.

I don't believe you will regret getting Hi-Lo Heaven and Happy Hour Hi-Lo. Well, I'm off to do the wedding tape and, for me, I think this is going to be a challenge. Happy working out!

Hi-Lo--tough choreography?

How difficult is Christi's choreography? I've been wanting to get Hi-Lo Heaven and Hi-Lo Happy Hour but Collage rated them as difficult choreography. I'm not too good at dancy choreography, although I don't seem to have any problems learning Cathe's stuff.

a little more dancy than Cathe

But it's great and Christi is a natural instuctor, not only do the turns and leaps etc. work you hard and are a lot of fun...she puts them together in a way that it feels right, almost like moving in that way is natural. I'm not saying that it's for everyone, but I LOVE her tapes and they're a nice change from Cathe when I'm looking for a tough but dancey workout.
:-jumpy julie :-jumpy

RE: Hi-Lo--tough choreography?

I agree with Julie that Christi is a natural instructor. I'm not saying that I didn't have to do some stuff several times before I got it right, but once I had it down, I felt so accomplished and I told my husband I felt like a 'real dancer'. I guess you'll just have to try one for yourself. I just know that after I do one of Christi's tapes I feel like I have had a good workout and I also feel really happy and positive and that's a great way to start your day.

Funny you should wonder about Christi's tapes. I have been wanting to try Cathe tapes for a while but was concerned that I would find them too intense or find the moves too difficult for me, but since I have starting doing them, I find Cathe just wonderful too and feel very encouraged when I'm done. There are a lot of great workout tapes out there!

So many workouts....so little time:)

RE: Hi-Lo--tough choreography?

Thanks! I'll order one and give one of Christi's tapes a try! I like hi-low but Cathe doesn't offer much of it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.