FT 4 HRM help

lcsavik

Cathlete
My husband bought me this hrm and gave it to me today. Went to use it for my workout and it won't register my heart rate. What gives? It's brand new out of the package. I have the strap moist. What am I forgetting?

if its like mine you have to touch the middle button on the right to read your heart rate then once its read your have to press the button again to start recording the workout. I assume you alread set up the watch with your age and stuff. Good LUCK!

if its like mine you have to touch the middle button on the right to read your heart rate then once its read your have to press the button again to start recording the workout. I assume you alread set up the watch with your age and stuff. Good LUCK!

It just reads 00. :(

Does the clock and stuff work and its just the heart rate monitor part that read 00. I would return the thing if you've set up everything and its just not recording the heart rate. The chest strap sensors may be defective or the chest strap monitor may have a dead battery. I wouldn't try to trouble shoot it since it is new just go get another one. Sorry your having a bad time with it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.