From vhs to DVD!!!Yayyy

kandeycane

Cathlete
hi all

i just ordered the 23 dvd pack and i preordered the cathe classics dvd too!!! I will be selling all my vhs tapes which are all less than a year old and cared for greatly :) i have the ctxpress series , pure strength series , and slow and heavy and EVERY other vhs except step max, mega step blast and stepnmotion 1 .. i will sell them on fitprime i am sure,but anyone interested in some cared for tapes.. let me know..

thanks in advance
Candy

[email protected]

OH, I dream of the day I can get the DVD's as well!!! I am not ordering any new Cathe's until then and I don't have S&H and it is killing me!! I also want all of CTX..better start saving!! I have been looking on ebay to see how much the Cathe's go for and they seem to be doing really well. Maybe some of them are yours, eh?? Good Luck selling them. I hope my husband will let me do it the way you did..buy FIRST sell LATER...HA, we'll see....

Didn't use ebay:)

hey naughtoj.. :) actually i couldn't possibly have sold before i bought i would have had no Cathe to use till i could buy dvd's ;) had to buy then sell so i could use my new dvds while the others fly out the door... hehe. alot of my bites came from this post and fitprime and firmyaya .. do it girl.. u are guaranteed to sell yours really fast. good luck.. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.