From Thailand, No High Steps here

Hi,

Is it possible to replace th high steps with the basic steps? I live in Bangkok and i can not find the high steps here. It is too expensive to order online all the way from US.

I was doing Cathe classic steps for a while and would like to incorporate new challenges to my workout.

Any recommendations?

:)

CT:)

Welcome, our Bangkok friend!

IMHO, a standard step with risers can be substituted for a high step. If you have the space for it in your workout area, you can position your step so that the narrow end is facing you, rather than it being horizontally placed in front of you. If you can, get ahold of another pair or two of risers to increase your elevation.

A-Jock

Chutatip,
I'm excited to see someone from Thailand. How did you know about Cathe?
Anyway, I know what you can do with step. You can use a plastic stool for high step. I'm sure if you look hard enough you'll find one somewhere.

:D Hi,

I went to get my master in US... From Duke, North Carolina and I did lots of step aerobic there. That is how i find out about Cathe...and have been her big fan eversince.

Have a great day :)

Hi Chutatip !

I will be visiting family in Bangkok in July.

If you would like I could buy a High Step or tthe High Step topper for you and bring it when I come in July.

Email me by clicking on my screen name, SooFit and sending me an email and we can work out details.

Please let me know soon, so I can order from Cathe.com as soon as possible.

Susan

Hi
I'm really happy to see someone from Thailand. Because I'm Thai also. Eventhough I live in US not Bangkok. I'm from Bangkok, I came here for study. Then I got lucky to have a chance to stay.
Well I don't have the high step but I use a stool that about 13 inches tall. It works for me because I'm not tall. I think you can use the standard step but I also think you can find something instead of the real high step.
I have been doing Cathe for a while before that I used to do the firm but not anymore.
Nice to meet you

Jantarat

Hi Jannarat,

Hey!!! this forum has lots of good surprises. I have found so many friendly people here with lots of good advice..and now i have found a Thai lady here.

nice to know you too... I am planning to resume Cathe workout again. Getting bored of aerobic class here that are too easy ( non challenging).

What is your cathe's favorite???

Have a nice day,

Chutatip

Hi
(I think I email you but may be you didn't get it.)
Anyway I think my favorite is CTX series. I like it because the cardio parts on each tapes are short but intense. I like the weight parts too,they are sure tough. Tomorrow I hope to get the intensity series. After I try I can tell you more about them.
How about you?

Jantarat

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.