Friendly reminder - January rotation

murfmom

Cathlete
Hi Cathe! You asked us to remind you about your plans to create a January rotation focusing on metabolic training workouts, to lose fat while maintaining/building muscle. Thanks so much!

That's right! What is it that Cathe says?........"rest is over!". Time to turn up the heat and wake up those muscles. Even though I am exhausted, I think I'm ready. "Let's do it!!":eek:

Love your energy tlc93;)

Thank you Nathalie, however...... Words are one thing.....physical action is another matter all together BUT...thanks for your confidence in me. I'll give it my best shot because I DO love that endorphin rush!

Last edited:
thanks Angela! That changes everything! I just ordered the calendar. I already have so many 2014 calendars I didn't bother ordering it, but if it has rotations in it--well, that means I NEED it! ;) Are there any other rotations? Or just January?

The rotation in the calendar is quite different than the rotation posted by Cathe for the January rotation. I got my calendar today. Jen, I think you would like the rotation in the calendar.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.