Friday gym activities?

L Sass

Cathlete
Hi all. Wondering if as in years past (but not last year) Cathe might be teaching her Fri a.m. advanced step class and we RTers who arrive early could politely crash it? If not, last year some folks took the class taught by another instructor and some of us opted for a spin class instead. Will those things be available this year as well? Hoping......

Great question. I was wondering the same thing. Last year I didn't take advantage of the AM class.:eek: This year I would love to do it. :D

Agree! I'll be there on Friday for a change this year and would LOVE to take an extra Cathe class or another class at her gym if we're allowed and invited :)

You guys are killin' me...

I'm totally regretting not coming in on Thursday night. I wonder how much Expedia would charge me to change my flight....

Either way, I'm at that gym bright and early Friday morning! HECK! I might even hit it Thursday NIGHT! LOL Last year's spin class on Friday AM was great, wasn't it??? Great kickoff to the weekend!

Hi Debbie!!! I would love to be able to work out on Friday morning. I am coming in on Thursday night too. Thank you! I would love to know if that is an option.

Hi Everyone! Unfortunately I will not be teaching Friday morning, however, if you would like to come do a complimentary workout in the gym Friday morning that will be fine. Since I'm not sure how many of you are actually thinking of doing this, I must politely request that if you are taking another instructors class that you allow the gym members first pick at getting a spin bike or step before participating. If there are left over bikes and steps (which there should be since summer months are slower) please feel free to join in the class. Thank you everyone for your cooperation and understanding :)

Awesome, Cathe!!! I'm up for whatever is on tap that morning!!! I can't wait! I need THIS RT more than any of the others I've been too, and I've been kicking butt and taking names (or is it numbers)!

Just a quickie question (as always, HA).....is the day pass still $10? I'm coming Thursday and will most likely come by the gym for an afternoon workout!

Yes Gayle, it is still $10....but no charge for Friday, Saturday or Sunday :D Have a great workout !

Awesome, Cathe!!! I'm up for whatever is on tap that morning!!! I can't wait! I need THIS RT more than any of the others I've been too, and I've been kicking butt and taking names (or is it numbers)!

Just a quickie question (as always, HA).....is the day pass still $10? I'm coming Thursday and will most likely come by the gym for an afternoon workout!

Yes, Jolene, there will be a spin class. :) We are happy to let all of you enjoy the workouts that morning but because the Road Trip has not officially started we have to allow our gym members the availability to take the classes they usually do. But our weight rooms are not limited to space or spin bikes so you should have no problem grabbing a weight workout at that time. Thanks so much for understanding everyone :)

Yay!!! I hope there is a spin class and there is enough room for us die-hards!!! I can't wait!!!

All this talk about spin class on Friday morning is making me think I should get up extra early and get a bike workout in before DD and DH take me to the airport.

It'll almost be like I'm there with all you early-birders!!! :cool:

Either way, I'm at that gym bright and early Friday morning! HECK! I might even hit it Thursday NIGHT! LOL Last year's spin class on Friday AM was great, wasn't it??? Great kickoff to the weekend!

YES it was Gayle!!! Can't wait to see you again!

xx, Denise :D

Go for it Melissa. You'll feel much better on your flight too.

All this talk about spin class on Friday morning is making me think I should get up extra early and get a bike workout in before DD and DH take me to the airport.

It'll almost be like I'm there with all you early-birders!!! :cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.