Free Sample?

cindi1

Cathlete
I know this is asking a lot - but would it be possible to have a free sample download available so we can all try it out. I think it would encourage everyone to try the new offering and buy more!

It doesn't have to be a full workout even. Just enough to try it out.

I know this is asking a lot - but would it be possible to have a free sample download available so we can all try it out. I think it would encourage everyone to try the new offering and buy more!

It doesn't have to be a full workout even. Just enough to try it out.

Great Idea! I want to dip my toe in the water to get an idea of download times and picture/sound quality before I jump in the deep end to partake of the 50% off 40 downloads special!

Jules

Last edited:
As April mentioned there are some really cheap downloads you can purchase if you want to try out our new service. We thought about offering a Free download, but for now have decided against it because we don't want to run the risk of overloading our server.

Great Idea Cindi.

I am not very good at this new technology.. I do have an IPOD but not really sure how I would be able to download this stuff and actually use it. I wish SNM/Cathe would change their mind and offer a free download (even it is part of a video), sometime in the near future. I really don't want to pay $4.00 for a video that I am not interested in just to try it out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.