Free download STS Cardio code

WantFit

Cathlete
I think a month ago I learnt from this forum that for those of us pre order STS Cardio will get free download STS cardio coupon code. I checked my package. I did not see any. I am wondering if any of you get it.

Sorry to be so pushing. I worried about my package. When it came, I was so excited and preview some of them. So far it was soooo "delicious". Since I will share them with my DD. We both worked out in AM and in same basement area. We tried to do the same dvds. But sometimes, our schedule is off. I would like to put my ipod in use. So she can use dvds and I use ipod. We can work out same time but different cathe's dvds. She likes to have me been there.

Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Thank you Cathe for bringing me such wonderful Christmas gifts.

There's a post about this in the STS Shock Cardio Forum. The downloads aren't going to be available until April, and you'll get an email giving you the details then. The coupon code is going to be your order number.

Thank you so much jbliff. I almost threw my invoice away.;).

Ok, now this might sound very dumb. I got invoice. I have two numbers: one before date: 12/12/2009. I guess it might be the shipping date. The number was "76909" in bold. The other one was after shipping date: 3728 in regular font. Which one is my order number?

Thanks

There's a post about this in the STS Shock Cardio Forum. The downloads aren't going to be available until April, and you'll get an email giving you the details then. The coupon code is going to be your order number.

I would guess that the order number is the one you received when you first placed the order for Shock Cardio. You should have received an email that said something like "CathedotCom invoice # XXX has been processed". Just to be safe, I would just save all the communication from SNM, until you get the notification that the downloads are ready.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.