Foxy Fusionistas - May

Hello and Happy Friday!:)

This morning I went to the group training at the original studio I've been working for....heavy weight circuits and tabata! I was petrified for my poor burning quads but it really didn't bother them so I'm glad I went! First heavy lifting I've done since the race!

So I've been emailing with the owner of the new studio and I am going to be put on the (new) class schedule asap (he has to create it and send it out probably by next week)!!! I will have 3 definite classes and 1 possible to start that would span tues/wed/thurs and then who knows what will happen down the line! Plus he said I can probably get started with some personal training sessions pretty quickly on those same days as well!

So I sent over a request today to adjust my schedule at the gym since I'm getting next to nothing from them...I will be available Mon/Fri/Sun mornings Sat afternoons at the gym, Tues/Wed/Thurs mornings at this new studio and Mon thru Thurs eves/Sat mornings at the original studio. I hope I can keep it straight and I hope to get busy soon! I need to make more $ then I am bringing in right now!

Katie:: No, I haven't tried Cathe's live stuff yet. I admit that this streaming thing is reeling me back into her stuff a bit though. I kinda figured it would b/c it's so convenient and such a space saver! Right now my work outs are all over the map though so I'm not sticking to any one instructor/program or even style of work out. I can't believe that you leave tmrw and will be gone for weeks! OMG, I just might cry!:( Be safe and I can't wait to hear all about it when you come back with your new family!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D BTW, how long is the flight??

Hi Wiggie!!!!

Hello from Washington DC! We are sitting on the plane to Munich, Germany, and from there to Kiev, Ukraine. I'm not sure if I'll be able to check in much over the next few weeks. I do hope to find a nice running spot in Ukraine. Fingers crossed I have wifi or this is going to be one loooong trip! I'll try my best to keep you all updated!

Hey Ladies,

Saturday was a rest day and my workout yesterday ended up being Turbo Fire 30 min Sculpt followed by 30 min Tone. They weren't easy work outs (I was afraid that they would be!) but they had too much upper and not enough lower IMO! That being said, no matter what I choose today, it WILL work lower body! Thinking of giving Cathe's Great Glutes a shot...or should I try Legs and Abs? Any thoughts? Of course I could totally change my mind and do something different! No promises! :p

Katie - I saw your pics on FB so I know you have internet access so you better get your buns over here and post at some point!:p

Hi Wiggie!

BBL!:cool:

Hello there.

Ok, so as not to let the thread disappear, I will continue to talk to myself until one of you ladies are able to stop by. :p

Y'day was Flextrain for me. First time. Good work out but I wanted more lower body! Oh well.

Today I am teaching a class at the new studio at 9:30 and then it's back to class/program planning for clients (none of which is for the gym!:mad:) and studying for Saturday's test.

I will take a break and work out today at some point but not quite sure what I'll do. I'm due for some cardio as the last two days I didn't do any....

Good morning Ladies!!

Katie: So excited that you are on your way to get your kids. Your kids, that sounds wonderful!:D

Wendy: I apologize for making you talk to yourself.:eek: I'm just so up & down lately. I'll report at least some of my workouts later. If I can remember them.:rolleyes: Good luck with your test!! :)

Here they are:
Fri 5/23:TurboCharge Cardio
Sun 5/25:OverDrive Sculpt + OverDrive Cardio
Mon 5/26:OverDrive Sculpt & Cardio
Wed 5/28:Ignite Sculpt & Cardio
5/30 Plyo moves on my own
Sun 6/1:walked 3 miles with DD
Tuesday 6/3:FlexTrain
Wed:Elliptical at work
Thur:
Fri:worked late
Sat:got home late, my niece had a cookout
Sunday 6/8: Ignite Sculpt, Accelerate Sculpt & TurboCharge Sculpt from Firm Express for a total of 60 minutes. I very seldom have doms & I always have lower body doms from these workouts.:eek:
Monday: thunderstorms

Last edited:
Great workouts, Wiggie! :) No worries, I am the queen of talking to myself! LOL Take all the time you need!

Y'day was Afterburn.

Today I will try, yet again, for some TA!

Hi!:)

Wednesday was an unscheduled rest day. I just ran out of time for a work out...

Y'day was 30 mins of Zumba at the new studio and Abs, Butt and Legs (wearing ankle weights) of TA Precision Toning! OUCH!

This morning is a group training session (heavy weight circuit plus tabata) at the other studio and tonight is a self defense class at the dojo that my son recently started taking karate lessons at. It's a yearly membership and when a child signs up the parents get to go FREE! SCORE! :D I'm also going to try Karate starting next week. I'm very excited!

Tomorrow will be another forced rest day as it's going to be a crazy one for me! I am working from 8 to noon, have my NASM exam at 2:30 and then from there I have a Retirement Party to go to if it's still in swing when I am done with my test. My boys are going to a Monster Truck Jam show tonight so I COULD technically come home after the party and work out but um....NOT gonna happen!:p I am bound to be EXHAUSTED!:eek:

Last edited:
Hi ladies!!!

I miss you all!! And I miss my workouts. I haven't done a single workout since arriving in Ukraine. I've had a hard time adjusting to the time change. I think tomorrow is a "down day" so I may try to run tomorrow morning. Nothing to report on the adoption front. We had our first ministry appointment last Tuesday, did not select a child, and will go to our second ministry appointment hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday this week. I will keep you all updated!

Wendy: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so proud of you for passing the NASM. Wow, what a fantastic accomplishment! Did you find out if you passed instantaneously? You just took the exam yesterday, right? You are well on your way to a fabulous career as a personal trainer. Your work schedule is crazy. How do you keep it straight? I am very glad to hear things are working out (no pun intended) at the new studio. Will you start officially teaching 3 classes/week this week? I can't wait to hear all about it.

Wiggie: Thank you for your well-wishes! I'm very impressed you were able to remember your workouts from that far back. :) I tend to forget mine the very next day and often have to sit at my computer for several minutes before I can "report" my workouts to you guys. I hope you did not suffer any damage from the thunderstorms. Take care of yourself!!

Hello Ladies!!

Congrats Wendy!! I knew you could do it, not surprised at all!!:D

Katie:Good to hear from you!! So you get to choose the child you want, that is great. Little secret, I log all my workouts in the workout manager.:eek:

My workouts were as follows:

Tue: 6/10 KickStart your metabolism(from Firm Express)

Thu: 6/12 PUB/PLB combo + Jumprope

Sun: 6/15 OverDrive Sculpt chased by Ignite Sculpt

Mon: 6/16 walk/run

Last edited:
Hello Ladies...:)

No work outs to report from Saturday or Sunday...Just too busy. :rolleyes:

Y'day I got in 15 minutes of burning band work. Then this morning got in a goodie before heading off to work.....I did a 15 minute heavy weight circuit that I borrowed from my evening Studio job, then I did Precision Toning Butt with ankle weights on, one Burpee only Tabata and one hand to hand swing only Tabata. Then I went to work and did pretty much every single rep of the Full Body Toning class I taught! :eek:

Oh and btw, I got rear ended on the way to work this morning AGAIN so my car has to go into the shop AGAIN! :eek::mad::eek::mad::eek::mad:

Tonight I have one PT client at 7pm. Tmrw will be a busier morning as well as evening! 2 back to back classes and possibly 1 or 2 PT's before that. At night I have 2 clients at 6 and 2 at 7. :)

Katie:: Thank you re the exam! :) I took it Saturday and yes, I found out that I passed 2 minutes after I finished! :D I started officially teaching at the second studio last week! I changed my schedule at the gym in order to avoid any clashes since the classes are guaranteed work and that's what I need right now!!!! So what are you guys doing to fill up your time over there (I mean besides eating!:p) since they aren't exactly speeding you through this process? :rolleyes:

Wiggie:: Awesome work outs! Thanks re the exam. :)

Happy Hump Day!;)

I am planning on working out this morning before work again. Felt so good to get it done early y'day! Not sure what I'll do yet but I'll keep you posted!

So Wednesday is the day when I teach 2 classes at the studio in the morning and was supposed to get 2 pt clients back to back before the classes. I trained one last week and it went well. I thought I would be training both this morning but now my boss tells me that both clients decided to just do classes from now on. REALLY!?!?:confused::rolleyes::(
If I didn't' have bad luck I'd have no luck at all! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

This morning's work out was another 15 min heavy weight circuit, crunches only from TA PT abs and a ten minute interval work out of crawls and hand to hand swings. Also walked DS to school this morning. Ready for a nap now! :p

Good morning!! :cool:

Tuesday's workout was Ignite Cardio & Sculpt, Wednesday's was Accelerate Cardio & Sculpt chased by KickStart Your Metabolism(a 10 minute workout.

Wendy: Sorry about the cancellations, you'll get new clients soon, I can feel it!!;)

Hello Katie!! I hope things are going well for you!!:)

Good morning!!

Thursday's workout was Fire 45.:eek:

Have a great day & weekend!!:cool::)

Wendy: So sorry to hear about your accident:mad:, very glad that you are okay.

Last edited:
Hello Ladies. I am bagging self defense and just going with Karate 2x per week so no class for me tonight which meant I could work out today and boy did I need it! I was soooo cranky! Feeling much better post work out though! Here's what I did: A 15 minute heavy weight circuit (3x thru) of slider reverse lunges R then L, lateral plank walks/crawls, KB squats and mountain climber push ups. I followed that up with three interval band azz-achers! 20 on/10 off x 8 rounds of each of these---> lateral band walks, band standing glute kick backs and stability ball bridge with lateral rolls! Then I did one for the inner thighs - sb squeezes!!! OUCHEES!!!! Loved it! LOL

Last edited:
Good Morning!!

Sunday's workout was TurboCharge Cardio & Sculpt, Turbo Sculpt & KickStart Your Metabolism for a total of 50 minutes. Later I did Party Rockin Step #1.

Great workouts Wendy!!:cool:

Hi Katie!!:)

Good morning!!;)

Tuesday's & Wednesday's workout were not by dvd:eek:, I know that's shocking but I had limited time. I did donkey kicks, in & outs, cat/cow, squats & pushups. Tonight I have to work so my next "real":rolleyes: workout will be Friday if I'm not too tired.

Have a great day!!:cool:

Hi Wiggie! :D

Sorry I went MIA!

Been doing my work outs. Mostly short heavy weight circuits combined with a segment of TA PT and some conditioning drills and/or Karate & Zumba. I also get a work out from the classes I teach when I don't have clients who need form help. Loving the variety! :)

Speaking of the classes...I am getting awesome feedback on them as is my boss! YAY!!!! This makes me very happy because I'd like more work from this guy and now if it's available, I should get it b/c he knows his clients are happy! WOOT! :D

So you did a couple of dvd free work outs huh? You went above and beyond even that though b/c you totally did your own thing! You didn't even follow a written work out! NICE job even though you probably hated it! :p LOL

Today is day 3 of the taxi service I have been running this week. :rolleyes: Spending a lot of time in the car. My MIL is staying with us for a while and she doesn't drive. She wanted to see her DGD graduate so I offered to drive her up to SIL's house on Wed afternoon. Y'day I dropped off and picked up my son from a Football Camp he attended and today we get back in the car to pick my MIL up and bring her back down here. My SIL is 45 mins away with out traffic (which is rare :mad:) and the football camp is about the same....Fun times! NOT!:p

If I am going to get in a work out today it has to be early due to the above taxi service I must provide. I have a client to train at the gym at 10:30 and then I will go up to get MIL. I want to get back down here before the mad Friday afternoon summer rush to the beach begins!!!!:eek: Then I have a nail appointment. By the time that's done I will NOT have the motivation to work out as it will be getting close to Friday night cocktail time! ;) (Hey, atleast I'm honest right? LOL)

Ok, I babbled on long enough!:p

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.