Found a great protein shake!

Candiceena

Cathlete
Hi all!

I have discovered a new protein shake and I wanted to share it here on the forums. It is called Svelte and it is by CalNaturale. They sell 4-packs at Walmart for $6.98. You can also buy at Amazon & Safeway. They are gluten-free and dairy-free...so they are soy based and I believe are also Vegan. Fairly low-carb/sugar. 180 cals for 11 oz. Also they are USDA Certified Organic.

THEY ARE DELICIOUS!! My favorite is Cappuccino followed by Chocolate. The cappuccino is so good I can even drink it at room temperature!!

In the chocolate one, I add a tablespoon of the NutriBullet Superfood Superblast mix. It has like goji, cocao, chia, and something else in it (it is also organic). Anyway - it's chocolate-y tasting. So I put a tablespoon in my blender and dump one of the chocolate protein shakes in there and it tastes great!! I put ice cubes in mine (after it's blended) and it's like a cold hot chocolate.

Anywho - just wanted to share this w/ you ladies! With the holidays being here it's kind of nice to have an easy option that is pretty healthy. At least, I think it appears pretty healthy!

Could someone review and confirm yay or nay? Here is the website: Products | SVELTE - it has nutrition info for it right there. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.