forum training journals ?

delphene

Cathlete
I was emailing my rotation guru today, Debbie(fitnessfreak), and asked her if she ever thought of doing an online training journal! (for those of us who are insprired and motivated by her!)

Then a lightbulb went off ;-) Wow, that would be a neat addition to the site-online journals- for those who are training for a marathon,competition ,freestyle or simply a personal goal!

What do you all think? I thought this be cool since soo many people admire soo many others on this board!

Whose would you like to see and do you think SNM would go for a separate section? Possibly even have Cathe journal if she had the time ;-)

Curious to see if this is of interest to others!

Delphene

I like the idea, Delphene. :)
I've been logging my workouts in a regular online journal (xanga.com). I fall off the wagon every so often and it helps me to look back to pick up where I started, where my progress was last at. It's very helpful.

Anyone else interested in seeing what their forum " role model" is doing & eating daily, to either maintain or get in the best shape of their lives? Or just curious of other's training & eating ?

Here's a few I'd like to read,
and you? inquiring minds want to know ;-)

Cathe
FitnessFreak * my rotation guru *
Carole 's Freestyle journal
Sarah
Kathryn
Lauramax (still want to see that cool ab move ;-)
DianeSue

that sounds like a great idea! I'd love to know how these inspiring women keep their awesome bodies! Also, Charlotte would be good to add to the list! :+

Ann Marie:) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.