Forgot how much I like the PS Series

rhbrand

Cathlete
I've been doing the Intensities and Slim Series quite a bit the last couple months.
Well,time for something differant.
So I got out the PS series this week. Man, I forgot how much I love this series. The upper body workouts are not as long, yet make my muscles burn. The leg tape, wow!
I think I'll do this seires again next week!

Me too! I hadn't done these workouts in a while until pulling them off the shelf last week. Of all of Cathe's workouts, this series works my upper body the most completely. I especially love the shoulders and triceps. Hmmm, maybe I need to upgrade to DVD . . .

rhbrand: slim series?

rhbrand, how do you like the slim series? Have you seen results and do you like it?

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon

RE: rhbrand: slim series?

After doing the SS, I switched to the PS series and loved it so much I did it for 5 weeks, which is a record for me because I never stick to a rotation that long! For some reason I never get sick of PS. It's my favorite weight training series.

I'm not rhbrand, but I loved the Slim Series! They're one of those "either you really love them or really hate them" type workouts. I slimmed down, esp in my legs. And, I didn't notice any decrease in strength. In fact, I felt really strong when I started my PS rotation.

leslieW, thanks for your response to my question. The reason I asked was because it seems it can be a good workout to throw in in-between Cathe rotations that would still have a little bit of everything, including the "Cool It" stretching workout.

Thanks!

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon

As for the SLim Series, I like it.
I only did it for a couple weeks, and did see a small amount come off my wiast and the belly. That annoying place just under my bellybutton.
And they are a love them or hate them.
I'll probably go back to them after a couple weeks of Cathe just for the change and shock of something differant.

Speaking of Cool it Off, I just did this one the other day. I never bothered doing it during my rotation because I heard so many negative things about it on VF. But, I was sore and looking for a good stretch workout yesterday--and I wasn't in the mood to do yoga--so I thought I give it a try. I loved it! Deb is very thorough and she hits every problem area in this one. She really focuses on the hip flexors and lower back, which is great if you step a lot. The stretches are held for a long period of time and I even worked up a sweat! I'm planning on doing this one once a week!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.