Forgot how much I like PS

nancy324

Cathlete
I just started PS again today after being away from it for a long time. My favorite exercises are the ones where you can feel the muscle working. I swear, there is no exercise that targets my triceps as well as those cross-body kickbacks. There is just nothing that comes close for me. I can't wait to do the sit and stands again, and the hamstring raises on the box. I forgot what I was missing. I think the thing I like best is that it's impossible to get bored with PS because the exercises are always changing. I really need to build some muscle, and I hope I can do it with PS.

I know what you mean nancy! I tried PS again a few weeks ago and fell in love with it all over again. and boy was I sore! I am thinking of doing PS for a while. Are you combining any other strength tape with it? I loved the variety also.

kim

Hi Nancy,
That's funny, I decided to dust the spider webs off my PS this week, too. The negative curls for biceps are what get me, I'm really wanting to bulk up my biceps and am hoping this will do it.
Eren

I just recently started doing PS and really like it! I love how I can feel my tricep working when I do those cross-body kickbacks! :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.