For those who own pace weights....

I bought the set with 18 in the little carrying case and I'm glad I did!! I'm doing the STS rotation right now and I use every single one of them in the chest, shoulder, bicep workout! I'm really happy with them, too. The magnet is strong enough to stick to the vinyl coated plates that came with my Troy Lite Barbell set.

I also have 2 sets of PlateMates. If you're trying to work within a certain percentage of your 1RM you won't regret having both sets. ;)

Ooooh, I'm eyeing the pace weights. I'm trying to save bucks and use my ankle weights instead, but I can see where the pace weights would make things easier.

well, i guess im going against the grain but ive got 9!:p
that said, when dh and i are both in the wo room, we try to steal them from eachother!:D

I bought the nine.....and then had to go back and order the 18 because 9 just wasn't enough! I love them though....I have two plateweights also, and they are not as good for the STS series 'cause the magnet isnt strong enough to stick to all of my weights.

Thanks everyone. I think I have decided on the 18 set, but now to decide if I really need the case?

Christina!!! (weener)

How's that finger doing? :( I have to tell you I just browsed, awestruck and gaping, at your Flickr pics from Meso One -- ohmigosh, girl, you look unbelievably gorgeous and buff!!!!!!! :eek: I truly feel for you on the finger -- you know I've been there and done that (in early 2007) and I promise you that you'll be back in the STS saddle soon. And you'll zoom right past a lot of us with your results PRONTO, if your Meso One results are any indicator!!! :D

((((((HUGS)))))))!!!!!

Thanks Kathy!! The finger is sore. I see the doctor in 2 wks - x-rays and maybe the pins come out if healed. It is hard just using the left hand, but I do OK.

I can't wait to get back into my w/o's.

I have the 18-piece set with the case, and I"d recommend both.
The case not only keeps the weights organized, it protects them (keeps their magnetic field strong) and protect other things (like electronics) from them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.