For those of you who recently purchased the Clarisonic...

buckeyegirl

Cathlete
What are your thoughts? I've had my Mia for about 10 days now and really like it. I use it with the cleaner it came with every am in the shower. After that runs out, I'm going to get an Image gentle exfoliant to use that my esthetician recommends. I have noticed that my skin seems more radiant.

Opinions? Hubby wants to use it too...should I get a different bristle head for him, I presume?

Hi,

Ive had mine about a week, and like it so far. I have not seen much difference, but will keep using it twice a day like it says to. I use the cleanser that it came with in the morning, but use my 4 step Murad evening cleanser with it at night.

As for rosacea, someone posted something I think in the longer thread about it, or maybe it was in the QVC ad? Sorry..

I LOVE mine so far! I have rosacea too Jackie7 and have had no trouble at all. In fact, it has helped with those small rosacea bumps tremendously! I only use it once a day as 2x was a little much (skin was getting dry and I have oily skin). But the texture of my skin is so much better. What a great find!

When I was finished with what came with the Clairsonic I used the Cetaphil cleanser that I had left.

I think if your cleanser already has a substance in it to exfoliate your skin, then maybe using that product is overdoing it with the Clairsonic. The Clairsonic is already exfoliating your skin.

But your Esthetician can guide you better.

Oh, and yes get hubby his own brush. It's not good to share in this case.

Thanks, Namita, and yes, the cleanser she recommends is very gentle and has no particulate matter that is too abrasive. I trust her guidance implicitly.

I didn't see that it said to use it twice daily - I think I'll try that.

Thanks!

I got a Mia (zebra print! so cute!) for Christmas, and I loved it right away, but I love it even more now. I have "thick" skin, with large, visible pores. Even at 31, I'm prone to acne. I was also starting to get that old, tired look. It has completely transformed my skin. I still have the same type of skin, but it's so smooth, my pores are much less visible, and I only get a pimple or two during PMS. Even my hubby, who normally doesn't notice such things, has commented on how great my skin looks.
I use mine twice a day-- sometimes three times if I work out in the middle of the day. I was using the sensitive brush head that came loaded in it, but when I switched to the normal (I got one of each with mine) I noticed even better results right away.

Dang...I have held back from this for so long because I have such sensitive skin. I burn walking to the mailbox, and flush so easily. If it wasn't so expensive I'd buy one.

The battery on the Mia, is this easy to recharge?

The battery is very easy to charge - it magnetizes to the base of the Mia (there is no charging station, per se). You charge it for 24 hours initially, and then, from what I hear, it stays charged for a long time. Mine hasn't fizzled for over 1 week yet!

Mine takes along time to fizzle out. A couple of weeks. Three short buzzes ( something like that) is the indication to recharge it.

Dang...I have held back from this for so long because I have such sensitive skin. I burn walking to the mailbox, and flush so easily. If it wasn't so expensive I'd buy one.

The battery on the Mia, is this easy to recharge?

I'm the same way. I have super sensitive skin and get a sunburn just THINKING about the sun. The Mia works great for my skin. It is expensive, but I bought mine on QVC when it was the Today's Special Value, and they seem to offer it as the TSV every few months so keep your eyes open if you are interested.

I'm the same way. I have super sensitive skin and get a sunburn just THINKING about the sun. The Mia works great for my skin. It is expensive, but I bought mine on QVC when it was the Today's Special Value, and they seem to offer it as the TSV every few months so keep your eyes open if you are interested.

Its either the Cathe Pre-Sale or the Mia, :confused:, I can't have both even though it is Mother's Day. I think I am going to wait on the Mia, maybe for Christmas. I'm glad to hear you don't have problems with it. I worry it will make my skin even more sensitive and turn it red. Hard part of this is that there are 20% coupons now because of Mother's Day.

I just got mine on Saturday and I love the way my skin feels! I have to keep from touching my face - so silly of me! And the pores on my nose are already looking better after only a few uses of the Clarisonic. I got the Purity package and am using the Purity cleanser and moisturizer and really like both of them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.