? for SNM: Sign up page not accepting CVV numbers...

cammie-cam

Cathlete
Question for SNM:

I was considering signing up for the Chicago road trip. When I put in my credit card information, I noticed that the section that asks for the CVV wouldn't accept my CVV number because it starts with 00.

Let's say for example the CVV for my credit card is 001. When I put that number into the field it changed to just 1. No matter how many times I changed it back, when the cursor leaves that field, the number changes back to 1.

I don't want this to be a problem when I attempt to sign up for the Glassboro Road trip as this is the only credit card I have since you guys don't take American Express. I've used this card everywhere else and have never had a problem.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!

Last edited:
The Glassboro Road trip and The Chicago road trip use the same script and we have used this script for several years without any issues. I realize the zeros are not showing in your case, but did you stop when you saw this or did you try to process the order by clicking the "Purchase Ticket" button? If so what happened?

I stopped because I wasn't sure which RT I wanted to do. I just wanted to make sure this wasn't going to be an issue, since I've decided on the Glassboro RT, if I get in. I know spaces go fast! :)

Last edited:
All I can say is we've never had any reports of anyone being declined because of a problem like this. My guess is if you would have continued everything would have been fine.

Ok. I hope when the time comes it'll be fine. I just thought it was strange, I've never seen that done before when I've put the CVV number in for that card when I've used it other places online.

Thanks for the reply.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.