??? for Roadtrippers

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvmylabs

Cathlete
Hi everyone,

We all know that Tracey S. went to the road trip, but I thought Amy Bento was going to. I have not heard anyone mention her. Was she there? Did anyone get to meet her? Sorry, I am just being nosey!! :) :)

I didn't see any attitude in her post, but agree with what Amy said about it being a conflict of interest. My impression was that she was just explaining why she didn't feel comfortable going.

Erica

>I didn't see any attitude in her post, but agree with what
>Amy said about it being a conflict of interest. My impression
>was that she was just explaining why she didn't feel
>comfortable going.
>
>Erica

I didn't see any attitude, either. It would be a conflict of interest, IMHO. She sounded positive to me...

I agree, I don't see any attitude. I did feel it was kinda strange when I heard that she and another who sell their own vid's were going. It is a fan trip, and it does seem (imo) to be stealing a little thunder. I actually have a bit more respect for her ability to respect someone else in "the biz."

Oh, wow!!! thanks for posting this. But I assume Tracey did not feel this way, as she still went. I guess Tracey and Amy were entitled to feel the way they did about attending the roadtrip.

Hi Roadtrip Sisters!

I have to admit I do feel like a stalker on this forum, even though Cathe is my new BFF. :p (sorry Tanya, Dawn, Jackie, Suz...) I just wanted to respond to why I went to Cathe again this year.

I am and always have been a big Cathe fan. Just because I am making my own workouts doesn't mean I don't still love working out with Cathe. I'll never stop working out with her (you know I'm getting her new series for my b-day)! I'm not in this business to compete with Cathe, I do it because I sincerely love it and I want nothing more than to share my love of fitness with others. I'm not trying to copy her or steal her fans. Cathe is someone I greatly respect, I look up to her, I adore her, and she knows that.

For those of you who have had the pleasure of meeting Cathe you will know that she is not the type of person who would think badly of another. She is not territorial, she is welcoming and warm and truly special. I think of her as a friend. To me Cathe is my role model. Just to have experienced her classes live and see how she touches each and every person in a unique way is startling. I am honored to ever be mentioned in the same sentance as her! The fact that she even knows my name blows me away!

So in a nut shell, if I can get in, I will continue to attend Cathe's roadtrips. I'm just a regular person who LOVES to workout, loves to learn new things, meet new people and LOVES Cathe! No alterior motives, just wanna do my thing. ;)

Tracey

>Hi Roadtrip Sisters!
>
>I have to admit I do feel like a stalker on this forum, even
>though Cathe is my new BFF. :p (sorry Tanya, Dawn, Jackie,
>Suz...) I just wanted to respond to why I went to Cathe again
>this year.
>
>I am and always have been a big Cathe fan. Just because I am
>making my own workouts doesn't mean I don't still love working
>out with Cathe. I'll never stop working out with her (you
>know I'm getting her new series for my b-day)! I'm not in this
>business to compete with Cathe, I do it because I sincerely
>love it and I want nothing more than to share my love of
>fitness with others. I'm not trying to copy her or steal her
>fans. Cathe is someone I greatly respect, I look up to her, I
>adore her, and she knows that.
>
>For those of you who have had the pleasure of meeting Cathe
>you will know that she is not the type of person who would
>think badly of another. She is not territorial, she is
>welcoming and warm and truly special. I think of her as a
>friend. To me Cathe is my role model. Just to have
>experienced her classes live and see how she touches each and
>every person in a unique way is startling. I am honored to
>ever be mentioned in the same sentance as her! The fact that
>she even knows my name blows me away!
>
>So in a nut shell, if I can get in, I will continue to attend
>Cathe's roadtrips. I'm just a regular person who LOVES to
>workout, loves to learn new things, meet new people and LOVES
>Cathe! No alterior motives, just wanna do my thing. ;)
>
>Tracey
>
>

Tracey!!!!

OMG, OMG, OMG, Tracey replied to a thread that I started. This is way to cool. :7 :7 :7 . I understand your feelings. It is wonderful that you feel this way. I have been told that you are a wonderful person too!! I don't think anyone expected you to explain why you went to the roadtrip. You wrote a very thoughful post. Thank You.

>I don't care for the attitude I read in this, but this is her
>explanation: http://nrgfitness.net/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=577
>
>Carol

I don't see any attitude, either. I saw more attitude in an earlier thread in the "Ask Cathe" forum here, where some people were questioning Amy and Tracey's motives for going on the Road Trip, and insinuating that they would be stealing some of Cathe's ideas. If Amy read that thread, I'm sure she was made to feel very unwelcome by those posts.

I remember those posts, Kathryn, and couldn't agree more. I think Tracey explained herself very well. I'm sorry Amy didn't feel comfortable coming. I enjoyed meeting Tracey and think it would have been great to meet Amy too.

Hi Everyone! Thank you for sharing your views. I feel that we have had our questions/observations respectfully addressed and therefore would like to close this topic on a positive note. Thank you, again, for sharing your views and helping to keep these forums a friendly place to visit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.