? For Cathe & other re: STEPNMOTION, MEGA STEP BLAST & WEDDING DVD

aleyda

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-02 AT 10:59PM (Est)[/font][p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-27-02 AT 08:40 PM (Est)[/font]

Hi, Cathe, I notice that all your videos are now on DVD. Any chance that you will put the only three that are not on DVD on one DVD? I know that STEPNMOTION and MEGA STEP BLAST may be a little out dated not to me though, but the music is so awesome and they look like good work-outs that novices to Cathe and STEPPING, like me can start off with.

To the ladies out there, especially those from the "not so old SCHOOL", watch the video clips and hear that soundtrack, and the step work-out does not look bad either. Come on go play it.

Let's give something to Cathe to say HMMMM?

I can picture it presenting CATHE's WEDDING Work-out, MEGA STEP BLAST & SNM as a bonus on one DVD. I'll buy it.

Will the ladies here be willing to purchase the DVD? Please say yes, those are the only ones that are not in DVD. Ya did hear of Cathe's latest DVD right? The Classics Vol One (Step Jam, Step Heat, & Step Max) so what about Cathe's Classics Vol Two (How To Get In Shape For Your Wedding, Mega Step Blast, & SNM as bonus)?

Cathe I know you're busy with your family and the INTENSITY series and alot of the people on this Forum are awaiting the Intensity Series with a passion me included, so anytime after New Year would be ok. Ha! Ha!

God bless you all.

Sincerely,

Aleyda

P.S. Sorry to be so long.

Aleyda,
I for one would buy it! I love both Wedding and MSB and they've been in regular use, since I am in the process of learning Cathe's stepping style.

I do recall reading a thread on this forum that said they were waiting to see how the Classics Vol. 1 DVD (upcoming release) does before making a decision on that, though.

Hope this is helpful,
Kathy

Thank you for that info Kathy. I hope the DVD sells good. My old man (dh) gave me a DVD player about a year ago. I have not use it because everything is on VHS, including all my FIRM tapes. I was going to get Cathe tapes, but my old man really talked me into buying the Cathe DVDs. The rest is history, I'm hooked.

Thanks again for the info and your support.

Aleyda

Thank you for that info Kathy. I hope the DVD sells good. My old man (dh) gave me a DVD player about a year ago. I have not use it because everything is on VHS, including all my FIRM tapes. I was going to get Cathe tapes, but my old man really talked me into buying the Cathe DVDs. The rest is history, I'm hooked.

Thanks again for the info and your support.

Aleyda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.