Foot pain

JennOkeef

Hi Cathe/all,

I have a problem after doing any side to side movements with my feet. My feet begin to burn on the soles. I have tried different shoes, and some help better then others (new balance). Any others have the problem? Cathe, how do you have such pretty feet? I try to keep my feet in shape (pedicures spas etc) but having been a runner all of these years, and having three children, have taken a toll on my feet. Take care!

Hello,

Might I recommend some inserts? Possibly "spenko's" or some other reputable brand. Also, try different pairs of socks, some may provide more help then others. Have your husband/friends, etc rub those feet to promote circulation! I must also agree that Cathe has pretty feet (sorry again to expose my foot fetish!) Good Luck

Hi, not Cathe again, but came across this from a friend who is suffering from the same condition. He has used orthotics for the past month (However, not in his workout shoes, in his everyday shoes), and went to a running store to get his gait checked, and was fitted with some New Balance shoes with proper support. He has no pain at all anymore. Hope this helps. John in Colorado

I've also been having foot pain for quite some time now. I believe it is because I allowed my shoes to get worn out. They are only about six months old, but I have since learned that it is recommended that shoes be replaced every 3 to 4 months when doing high impact exercise. The only thing that has helped me is soaking my feet in ice water and taking a week off. I have since been able to do low impact workouts with the puzzle mats on the floor. I also bought new shoes. I will NEVER let my shoes wear out again. I wrote the date I first used them right inside the shoes.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.