food menu

No. Cathe doesn't usually give specifics about diet, and there is no list of 'menus' on the site.

Not Cathe, but generally she doesn't give out specifics. Try doing a search on clean eating because she has given a sample of her daily menu. I will say that she always mentions clean eating. Have you checked out Oxygen's Clean Eating special edition magazine? It is pretty good.

:)

Hi Ladies,
Funny how everyone talks about clean eating. While I have managed to loose about 25lbs. I still need to tighten up my eating habits as I still tend to it junk when under stress. I'm gearing up to begin a clean eating lifestyle so I want to get as much info and motivation as possible. Fitnessangel, the Clean Eating Ed. of Oxygen you mention, is it on bookstands now?
Kacey

Hi Ladies,
Funny how everyone talks about clean eating. While I have managed to loose about 25lbs. I still need to tighten up my eating habits as I still tend to it junk when under stress. I'm gearing up to begin a clean eating lifestyle so I want to get as much info and motivation as possible. Fitnessangel, the Clean Eating Ed. of Oxygen you mention, is it on bookstands now?
Kacey

Kacey,

It's a "Collector's Edition" that I purchased several months ago; however, if you order online (or call Oxygen Magazine) for a subscription and pay up front they will send you a free copy (it is their promotion I guess right now). I am not sure what Cathe's rules are about sharing links, but if you check out Oxygen Magazine's website and scroll to their new subscription link you can get it that way. Otherwise, you may try to call them for the special collector's edition titled "Clean Eating." HTH and Take Care:)

Kacey,

It's a "Collector's Edition" that I purchased several months ago; however, if you order online (or call Oxygen Magazine) for a subscription and pay up front they will send you a free copy (it is their promotion I guess right now). I am not sure what Cathe's rules are about sharing links, but if you check out Oxygen Magazine's website and scroll to their new subscription link you can get it that way. Otherwise, you may try to call them for the special collector's edition titled "Clean Eating." HTH and Take Care:)

I'm not sure why you'd have to subscribe to that mag just for another "special edition" that talks about clean eating.

Clean eating is simple. Whole foods. No processed junk, no refined sugars.

Fruits, vegetables, whole grains (no white pasta, white rice, white bread), beans, legumes. Lean meats. As little added fats, sugars, condiments as possible.

Your foods should be as close to "natural" or nature as possible.

Apple juice = not so good
Applesauce = only a tiny bit better than the juice
A whole apple = PERFECT

Use brown rice, whole wheat pasta, whole wheat flour - or better yet, rice flour, amaranth(?), etc......

Just google clean eating and save yourself some money. :)

I'm not sure why you'd have to subscribe to that mag just for another "special edition" that talks about clean eating.

Clean eating is simple. Whole foods. No processed junk, no refined sugars.

Fruits, vegetables, whole grains (no white pasta, white rice, white bread), beans, legumes. Lean meats. As little added fats, sugars, condiments as possible.

Your foods should be as close to "natural" or nature as possible.

A whole apple = PERFECT

Use brown rice, whole wheat pasta, whole wheat flour - or better yet, rice flour, amaranth(?), etc......

Just google clean eating and save yourself some money. :)

A whole apple = PERFECT

This sounds lovely in theory but if you live anywhere where there is winter, a mealy apple in the off season is less than perfect. Enjoying a bit of applesauce sans additives might be a tastier suggestion and quite healthy, at least in my opinion.

A whole apple = PERFECT

This sounds lovely in theory but if you live anywhere where there is winter, a mealy apple in the off season is less than perfect. Enjoying a bit of applesauce sans additives might be a tastier suggestion and quite healthy, at least in my opinion.

I live in Kansas. The best apples in the world are Fujis, and you can get nice, crisp Fujis here in the winter.

I live in Kansas. The best apples in the world are Fujis, and you can get nice, crisp Fujis here in the winter.

Our best apple season is fall so I will now have an excuse to swing out and visit you in the winter ;) I've been known to travel for food!

Our best apple season is fall so I will now have an excuse to swing out and visit you in the winter ;) I've been known to travel for food!

To be honest, I think that is the hardy nature of the Fuji apple.

Also, and I'm sure you know this, frozen fruit can be almost as nutritious as fresh.

To be honest, I think that is the hardy nature of the Fuji apple.

Also, and I'm sure you know this, frozen fruit can be almost as nutritious as fresh.

mmmmm...in a bit of yogurt. I'm not sure clean one could consider that but who cares, it's dang tasty ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.