flying to columbus ohio........

T

trevor

are any of you near there? Just figured I'd ask.....Debbie H or Honeybunch?
Trevor :) :-jumpy
GO 24!!

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-13-02 AT 09:25AM (Est)[/font][p]My friend Angela lives there, from this Cathe forum. She rarely posts, but maybe she'll see this. I've been talking with her privately so long I don't even remember what her username is here.

I wonder if they had any problems with the tornado-weather in her area.

Trevor

I am in Columbus! I believe there are a couple of other forum members here as well.

As mogambo mentioned, I rarely post but have read the forum messages almost daily for the last several years.

What brings you to Columbus?

RE: Hey Trevor!

Yes! Let us know! With a little planning, we could come to Columbus with no problem, right, Deb H?

Just Do It! :)

My trip out there this time was too short to plan anything. I got back to Maryland at 1 am this morning. We flew into Columbus Wed. night, stayed in Springfield, and worked at Fox River in Urbana all day Thursday before flying out.
I just wanted to get an idea of who lived nearby. If/when I do this again and can swing it I would love to get together with you Honey and Deb! Lunch is on me!!! And anyone else who would like to come along....I'm buying!!
Trevor :) :-jumpy

You found me out!! ;-) I am testing their willpower!
Trevor :)

Wow, what a nice offer! We'll just have to take you up on that! Don't worry, I will be sure to do IMax before or who knows, maybe a new tape from the Intensity Series!!! That way you won't have to test my WILLPOWER! I WILL have earned it! Ha! Sorry, we missed you this time round. Get some rest!

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

It's a deal. I have some hours coming at work, so I may be able to swing a day off if I have to. Just let us know.

Just Do It! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.