FitTV vs DVD's?

catindy

Does anyone know if the FitTV workouts are different than the DVD's? For instance I have recorded both the upper pyramid and lower pyramid style workouts from FitTV. I don't know if I should order these additionally or spend my money on another DVD? Are the workouts the same? Thanks for any info/comment.

The workouts on Fit TV have to fit into either 30 or 60 minutes. That being said, all of the Core Max and Stretch Max routines are the same as her DVDs. Push Pull is about 44 minutes so I think the Fit TV version has it all. The Fit TV versions obviously don't have the premixes that are on the DVDs. So any workout over 44 minutes is edited. The upper and lower pyramid workouts have the majority of the workout on Fit TV.

I found out about Cathe DVDs from Fit TV. I recorded all of them and then decided which ones I liked (I would up getting all of them!) I think the Fit TV versions definitely give you enough of the workout for you to make a decision.

The premixes are definitely one of the highlights of Cathe's DVDs and definitely make them worth the purchase. The Body Blast series (Step Blast/Step Jump & Pump; Kick, Punch & Crunch/Legs & Glutes; and Push/Pull Supesets have lots of premixes and also have a workout blender which lets you design your own workout (up to 6 different chapters).

Marcy

I discovered Cathe on FITTV too and I can honestly say like i like the DVD's 1000 times more. I didn't like the commercials on fit tv and some of the workouts felt rushed.

I agree with Marcy- order the DVD's of your favorites. (I ended up with all of them eventually too! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.