FitSplit On Demand

FitMamaAli

I was wondering when the new series will be available OnDemand!! I apologize if I missed the announcement! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi FitmamaAli, Fit Split will be available on our OnDemand after we complete all of our work that is we have to do when adding new products to the streaming site. It takes over 100 hours of work to add new products because of the chaptering and the Workout Blender. But hope to have this dome sometime next week.

Now I see it on my Cathe On Demand app but I don't see it on my laptop yet when I pull up the On Demand page. :confused:Oh well, I hope it shows up soon. In the meantime, I will now identify all of the songs and post them on the new thread after I completely verified all of the music Brian used for Cathe. Stay tuned for that.;)

Last edited:
Now I see it on my Cathe On Demand app but I don't see it on my laptop yet when I pull up the On Demand page. :confused:Oh well, I hope it shows up soon. In the meantime, I will now identify all of the songs and post them on another page after I completely verified all of the music Brian used for Cathe. Stay tuned for that.;)
They are in the blender but not under "videos" and I use a laptop.

Thanks but I don't use a blender. I might use it in the future. In the meantime, I'll just use my app.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.