Fitnessfreak's January Rotation for January 16, 2009

Wendy - I think the froggie things put us in so much pain that we get confused about where the pain is! You just "think" its your outer thighs in pain because you can no longer feel your inner thighs! :p (maybe not - but it sounded good, right??)

Good Morning!

Im thinking I may do a different workout today. That way I can workout while DS watches t.v. Although there is no doubt that he will be having a nap today b/c he got up to early.
Anyway...I am thinking about doing GS legs instead of PLB.

Also, I don't think I reported yesterdays workout. I did 4 miles on the TM (33 mins) and did 3 seg of DM. I was going to do them all but my sister showed up...darn;):p

Lori:)

Wow! 4 miles in 33 minutes is REALLY fast! Maybe I'll get there some day. Doubt it but I'm having fun with Cardio Coach. I started that about a week ago. Coach Sean makes the time fly. I'll do legs tomorrow.

Did Cardio Coach #2 today. Will do PLB tomorrow!

STATS:
Time: 37 minutes
Distance: 3.62 miles
Calories Burned: 442
Avg. Heart Rate: 148
Peak Heart Rate: 159

Pyramid Lower Body

Hey everyone. Looks like you guys had great workouts. I was able to do my morning workout which was great for me so I could just relax this evening.

Warm-Up: Complete
Leg Presses BB: 35-40-50-45-40
Static Lunges BB: 35-40-45-40-35
Squats/Plie Squats BB: 35-40-45-40-35
Deadlifts BB: 35-40-45-40-35
Calf Raises: 12,15,15
Stability Ball Floorwork: Complete

Have a good night everyone.

Sonya,
When you take glucosamine do you have any adverse effects? How long do you have to take it before you feel your joints getting better?

Veronika

Fitnessfreak January 16, 2009 Check-in

Good Evening Ladies!

I'm checking in really late but I did get today's workout done. I have owned PUB/PLB for about six or eight months now and have done this workout but only with dumb bells. I haven't done this workout since I got my 55lb. Barbell set. So, today's workout PLB is the first time I have used them with Lower Body work. I'm in shock at how well I did and how easy I found PLB all except the calf work and floor work, those were killer.

I did CTX warm up & All step cardio only= 28 min
Plus CTX Abs only= 10 min

I did PLB
BB Leg Press #25/12 R #30/10 R
#30/10 R #25/12 R
#35/ 8 R
I have to say that the #30's seemed feather light and #25's were like air.

BB Lunges #30/12 R (Easy felt extremely light) #35's /10 R
#35/10 R #30's/ 12 R
#40/ 8 R (#40 felt good, not too heavy)

BB Squats Ea.
& Plie Squats #30/12R (Easy) #40's/10 R
#40/10R - I felt brave here& upped wt #30's/ 8 R
#45/ 8R This felt very comfy could have gone heavier maybe.

BB Deadlift #30/ 12R (Easy) #35's/12 R
#35/ 10R (Good, no worries) #30's/10 R
#40/ 8R (This felt great but I wouldn't lift any heavier)

Calf Raises Or as I like to call them calf terminators! LOL!!:p
Used top of step and used BB as a balancing tool.
1 set 24 R
1 set 12 R
1 set 12 R

Yep, its official my calves are officially cooked after this one.:eek:

Then came floor work- which killed! :eek::eek:

I'm glad I did some cardio to really warm up the legs first. Man, that was a great workout. I did notice that PLB BB work was easy for me. I could lift heavier with weights but being able to lift to my shoulders heavier than 45lbs would be unwise, eventhough my legs could go easily 20lbs heavier in wt. I used to be able to lift a lot with my legs but that goes back to high school. LOL!! We won't talk numbers on what year I graduated high school. LOL!!:p
This was an awesome workout and I really enjoyed PLB! I'm so excited about STS its going to be here really really soon!:D:cool: See ya tomorrow!

Hugs,

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.