FitnessFreak

delphene

Cathlete
Hey Gf,

Any new rotations brewing or on the horizon? I'm Especially looking for a kickin rotation for our summer countdown! Gotta make the bikini say BAM & baby, you got back ;-)

TIA for any consideration, Love you girl!

PS What have you been doing as far as training goes? Inquiring minds want to know ;-)

I second that request!! I had a great time doing the muscle endurance rotation. Great results and every day was about one hour which is perfect!!:)

Deanie:)

I tried to edit but couldn't- A-Jock has a good summer coming rotation under the mish mosh question. Deanie:)

Hi Delphene,
I'll work on a rotation later today if I can. My rotation was going great until I did Kick Max and messed up my back again. I've been resting for four days now. I'm hoping to start back tomorrow. I'll never do that workout again, just too much torque for my hips.

Debbie, thanks for working on a summer rotation, it is much appreciated, as always!

I'm soo sorry to hear of your back setback! What rotation did you do? Just that one workout did it? If so , yes I'd forget that workout all together and do pilates core work,yoga poses that open up chest/back(upper & lower)/hips & slowly incorporate supermans- hyper-extensions,planks & more stability ball work! Smart speedy recovery gf!

ETA

PS Great to hear others are contributing to rotations ;-)

PSS
Please post a-jocks thread here so I can find it,thanks(I adore her ab mish moshes)

I also loved AJock's ab mish mosh, I use it a lot. Hope you post your rotation here, AJock!

Yes, its the side kicks that do me in, however, I haven't had any back problems in quite a while so I did a stupid thing and got brave! It humbled me, thats for sure. I think I can start back tomorrow, I'm feeling almost 100% today.

Rotation to follow, I just got it done!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.