Fitness Friday

This morning I did an hour of power yoga, then Meso 2, Disc 24. I got some cardio in by chasing down those fallen calories and squishing them before they could come back again.

Very much looking forward to Kick, Punch, & Crunch tonight after work.
Cardio Conditioning w/ standing leg work pre-mix. !
Had a very bad cold the past couple of days and finally getting some energy back so I am pumped to sweat out some more of that cold.

Love it !!

Morgan

Recoverying from a cold so I did part of Cardio & Weights!! "Why do you build me up, Buttercup baby...." I LOVE skipping across the step!!:D:D And YES that song will stay stuck in my head all day!!:D:eek:

I did a high rep/low weight endurance cardio/weights circuit this morning followed by a short but killer ab crunch routine! :eek:

I have STS Meso 1 Disc 3 on tap for tmrw...BURN BABY BURN! ;) Also hoping to squeeze in 30 mins of cardio if I have time! :)

Hey Morgan- glad you are also feeling better! That energy slump is a bummer with all those lovely Cathe DVD's staring us in the face! Just that sniffly time of year!

Pam

Gym Styles Chest & Tri's later today.

You'll be hearing my bod hit the floor with all those push-ups! ;)

Lower Body Blast for me today and it about killed me. I always think we are done and then you add the lunges at the end of the standing portion and OUCH!!! I love the workout and its cardio effect too. It is all good!
Susan

I came home from work and celebrated the week-end by doing Step Blast. I LOVE that workout!!

Kimberly

Had to double up Intensity and KPC since I missed yesterday's workout. Had some terrible news this morning, SO's cancer has spread to brain and another tumor in the liver after we thought he was cured, but am going to do my best to stay on track with working out to stave away depression.

(mkeefe-so sorry for your bad news:(

I did body max 2 scrambled eggs premix for the first time :eek:HOLYCOW:eek: that was hard!!!!!!! trying really hard to do cathes rotation this month ( with the dvds I have) but its a toughie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.