Fitness Equipment enabling.....

banslug

Cathlete
I was browsing thru this liquidation sale and came across several listings for the Reebok Step WITH 3 SETS of risers and instantly thought of the Cathletes! :D Nothing is better than a great deal on fitness equipment. There are a TON of listings so page thru them carefully. I am, IN NOW WAY, connected to this site!

CVCC Fitness and Gym Equipment

Gayle, do you know if these products are used? It looks like they might have been used in a gym or something. I can't seem to find that info on the website.

Thanks!

Lisa

Yes. Here's a copy/paste section of what I was able to find:

"After many years and a valiant effort, the Conestoga Valley Community Center is closing and everything must be sold. All items are being offered in a convenient online-only auction format. This auction will allow individuals, businesses, fitness centers, camps, training facilities, schools, colleges, and hotels to acquire high quality, professional equipment and supplies. The auction will start on August 6th and will begin to end at 2 pm on Tuesday, August 20th.
This auction includes fitness equipment such as treadmills, spinner bikes, ellipticals, fitness balls, weights, barbells, mats, mirrors, electronics, furniture, children's items, office supplies, and much more, over 500 lots."

HTH

Yes. Here's a copy/paste section of what I was able to find:

"After many years and a valiant effort, the Conestoga Valley Community Center is closing and everything must be sold. All items are being offered in a convenient online-only auction format. This auction will allow individuals, businesses, fitness centers, camps, training facilities, schools, colleges, and hotels to acquire high quality, professional equipment and supplies. The auction will start on August 6th and will begin to end at 2 pm on Tuesday, August 20th.
This auction includes fitness equipment such as treadmills, spinner bikes, ellipticals, fitness balls, weights, barbells, mats, mirrors, electronics, furniture, children's items, office supplies, and much more, over 500 lots."

HTH

Yes that helps! Thanks again.

Any idea on how retrieval of an item works? I looked around and I didn't see anywhere that said if you have to go there to pick it up or if they are willing to ship (for a price, of course).

I was wondering the same thing about shipping. I found this on the website.

Items purchased will need to be picked up on either Saturday, August 24th or Monday, August 26th, 9 am – 2 pm. Everything must be removed by August 26. There is a truck height loading dock available.. It may be possible to arrange additional load out times for those buyers who purchase a large amount of equipment. Keller Auctioneers does not provide load-out help. Please bring the people and tools you need to move your items. If you need shipping services you can contact our local UPS Store and they will be happy to help you. UPS Store, 500 Centerville Road, Lancaster, PA 17601. Telephone: 717-898-9303 Email: [email protected]. Dave or Kris of the UPS Store will work with you to pick up and ship your smaller items. There are no shipping or packing services offered by Keller Auctioneers.

I was wondering the same thing about shipping. I found this on the website.

Items purchased will need to be picked up on either Saturday, August 24th or Monday, August 26th, 9 am – 2 pm. Everything must be removed by August 26. There is a truck height loading dock available.. It may be possible to arrange additional load out times for those buyers who purchase a large amount of equipment. Keller Auctioneers does not provide load-out help. Please bring the people and tools you need to move your items. If you need shipping services you can contact our local UPS Store and they will be happy to help you. UPS Store, 500 Centerville Road, Lancaster, PA 17601. Telephone: 717-898-9303 Email: [email protected]. Dave or Kris of the UPS Store will work with you to pick up and ship your smaller items. There are no shipping or packing services offered by Keller Auctioneers.

Thanks! Hmmm...I think the cost would be prohibitive for shipping to me here in Hawaii. Bummer.

I apologize that I didn't realize either that it was a "pick-up" kind of sale. I just figured I was lucky to live close by and could pick it up to save myself shipping costs! SORRY!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.