Fitness ball pump

THARTMAN

Cathlete
Hi Cathe/SNM,
I am not crazy about the pump that comes with the ball. It is a pain to use and it makes a loud squeaking noise. I would like to put in a suggestion for a different type of pump for the ball
Thanks,
Tracy

I agree ~ it doesn't rest on the floor nicely while filling the ball. I have to hold the needle part in the ball while pushing with my hand on the pump.

However, this pump is waaay eaiser to use than the hand thingy that came with my FIRM ball. It reduces inflation time by half, which I love! :)

how timely! I just pumped my stability ball up last night and had the same situation with the squeeking with each pump and needle coming out... my puppy was going bonkers too as it sounds just like HER when she wants something! she was doing those cute head tilts and jumping around and trying to nibble at the pump on each bellow...

and trying to do this AFTER a workout probably wasn't the brightest idea ever either... but at least we didn't have to blow them up with our lungs! I wonder if there is some needle attachment you could use with other electric pump, like for air mattresses and the like... gotta be something better than those cheezy plastic accordion, foot activated things! :D

Dani

PS. I guess I should have also prefaced this by stating that my stability ball is NOT from Cathe's site unfortunately, but same issue with the pump :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.