Fit Tower

janiejoey

Cathlete
Is Cathe selling this bar? I'm not seeing it anywhere to purchase. And if she isn't, is anyone selling theirs or do you know if anyone else is selling one?

That website is where I got mine - I love it!

I went back there recently to order barbell clips for my Fit Tower but they don't have them available as accessories anymore :(

That website is where I got mine - I love it!

I went back there recently to order barbell clips for my Fit Tower but they don't have them available as accessories anymore :(

I would call them, they did answer the phone when I wanted an extra set. Maybe they are out of stock.

I got my Fit Tower! I was able to put it together by myself! Make sure you look at the picture that comes with it before you put it together! It was organized very well! The bolts and screws were on a card board piece and it was in sections. It wasn't just thrown in a plastic bag and you had to hunt for it. Cathe really took the time into it.

I am 5'8". As for doing the exercises, for my height, it is doable. What you have to do is move the barre and then move your body too. You have to play with the Fit Tower to get where you need too. But, it will get there. I do agree if you are like 5'2" , of course the Fit Tower is going to be a no brainer . But, at my height you can get it there too. It may take a couple of minutes, but once you get it, it's there and you don't have to figure it out again. Also, it is so much better then using a chair. My chair that I used is plastic, and the Fit Tower was higher then that chair. The Fit Tower is so comfortable. The rubber barre is way comfortable, then plastic head of the chair! It is worth the investment! So glad I did it! 5 stars!

I did Cathe's Tubrobarre Premix Lower Body Express. This is one with her lower body that focuses on the legs. Cathe's Fit Tower is amazing! It is so much better then my plastic chair! Like I said, I am 5'8" , so I put mine to a 9, and I can still do her exercises. Yes, I have to adjust to it, but that is with any equipment. There is one part where Cathe's says you can put your head on the bar and then lift the leg. I was able to do it and see her on the screen. I had to be careful because the barre was high, but you can see what is done.

Cathe's Tubrobarre she ranks as a 5.5. I can understand somewhat because there isn't that much cardio to it, but the leg exercises are still hard. They will fry your legs. I don't know how Cathe and her crew does it. Your legs will be one fire! Even though Cathe label says it is Low Impact, don't be fooled, it is intense! Not much, jumping up and down, but a slow burning of muscles!

As for the Fit Tower, I should have bought it a year ago. It is worth the money. The barre is so comfortable. My plastic chair was rocky and unstable. The Fit Tower is very safe and it is stable. You don't have to do Cathe's workouts either. This Fit Tower is great for anything! Five Stars out of Five Stars!

Is Cathe selling this bar? I'm not seeing it anywhere to purchase. And if she isn't, is anyone selling theirs or do you know if anyone else is selling one?
Looks like Cathe read your mind and just this morning posted a 50% off deal including free ship and bar clips for approx. $125

FIT TOWER is great piece of exercise equipment. Agree much better than using chair for leg exercises but I was really pleased to learn the versatility for upper body such as inverted rows, partial pull-ups, incline pushups ,etc. So glad to have this . Enjoy all her barre workouts DVDs. Sometimes add the pull-ups and inverted rows to other rotations too for extra compound Upper body work .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.